• 5v5: 384

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:32 PM

lets go

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:43 PM

lets go

Let's start off by saying that you should be giving more info on what class and spec you are playing! :P

I assume you are talking about Holy Paladins, so I would strongly advise you to go with the 4 piece set bonus + Haste/Versa Gloves.
The reason the 4 piece is so important for Holy Paladins is because it makes WoG a 15% damage reduction buff that lasts for 6 seconds. Purgable though, so keep an eye out for that.

Without the 4 piece set bonus I am not sure there is much reason to use WoG at all. I think it would only serve as a mana saver at that scenario.

I am not a good Holy Paladin though so unfortunately that's all I can give you. :/ The last thing I can advise you would be to either wait for a really good Holy Paladin to reply here or just send them a pm.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#3 Kedern

Kedern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 857
  • 3v3: 2144

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:39 PM

Let's start off by saying that you should be giving more info on what class and spec you are playing! :P

I assume you are talking about Holy Paladins, so I would strongly advise you to go with the 4 piece set bonus + Haste/Versa Gloves.
The reason the 4 piece is so important for Holy Paladins is because it makes WoG a 15% damage reduction buff that lasts for 6 seconds. Purgable though, so keep an eye out for that.

Without the 4 piece set bonus I am not sure there is much reason to use WoG at all. I think it would only serve as a mana saver at that scenario.

I am not a good Holy Paladin though so unfortunately that's all I can give you. :/ The last thing I can advise you would be to either wait for a really good Holy Paladin to reply here or just send them a pm.

Well, considering i posted in the warrior section it would be on the topic of Warrior Seeing as im playing mostly Caster warrior comps because turbo is boring so uh lets go with them opinions

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:40 PM

Well, considering i posted in the warrior section it would be on the topic of Warrior Seeing as im playing mostly Caster warrior comps because turbo is boring so uh lets go with them opinions

Right, sorry, didn't notice! :P

Aight so, you still want to run with the 4 piece set bonus because generating rage while taking damage is actually really useful, and can grant you more Shield Barriers when getting trained. Get 4 set + Versa/Mastery legs.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#5 Kedern

Kedern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 857
  • 3v3: 2144

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:56 PM

Right, sorry, didn't notice! :P

Aight so, you still want to run with the 4 piece set bonus because generating rage while taking damage is actually really useful, and can grant you more Shield Barriers when getting trained. Get 4 set + Versa/Mastery legs.

but u have to figure most games you wont be getting trained and with the off pieces your able to get more dmg so only benefite to the 4piece is being trained

#6 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:05 AM

but u have to figure most games you wont be getting trained and with the off pieces your able to get more dmg so only benefite to the 4piece is being trained

Yes, but during most games you will be seeing some swaps on you depending on what comps you are facing (and what you are playing).

Any team with dots (for example LSD 1/2/3, FLS, Ebola, WW/Dk) will have damage on you regardless. Comps like PHP might swap on you sometimes. A Turbo Cleave can kill you pretty easy as well after DbtS is over (pretty easy for them to have damage on you with Sweeping Strikes and Lava Lash spead + Nova). RMD should try to come on you anyway after you have used trinket, and so on.

All warriors are running 4 set as well, so I reckon it must mean something(?). I didn't personally test anything myself, but I believe that it is way too good to give up.

Edited by Hollowinside, 25 April 2016 - 12:06 AM.

#7 Häxantutto

Häxantutto
  • LocationSWE

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:15 AM

4 set, for rage, a little extra mastery wont make a difference

#8 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:12 AM

It would be annoying if some of them decide to train you and you can't sit defensive stance, don't let that happen.
And I personally think a warrior without 4set, is nothing better than a dk.

4 set, for rage, a little extra mastery wont make a difference

And this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<