• EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

So my friend has been away for like a year exploring the world and hes coming back in a week or so. Me and this dude are like best friends and hes always guided me through alot of shit when we were younger up to now aswell with shit in school, staying focused on studies and then when it came to the gym he was like my gym mentor/partner for 2 years and got me from mr skeletor too goku mode so I have alot of respect and trust for him. Anyway he wants to meet up when he gets back and im all down for that , we usually have some really conversations and deep aswell, so he asks me to have one of those sitdowns where we talk all deep about shit, and he asks me if I wanna do "magic mushrooms" when we do that, cuz it would be a cool experience.

Heres the deal ye, first of all this dude is all anti drugs and shit before he left1 year ago, now he askin to eat them shroomz and chill.

I got no exp with that shit yo, so dafuq happens when you do it , how hard do you fuckin trip and is it a good idea anyway , people with experience pls speak your minds on the matter, idk what to say to him lol.

#2 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1338
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:00 AM

shrooms are psilocybin and is in a lot of ways similar to LSD

it's safe as fuck, just eat very lightly before you do it. this is both because it will affect the trip onset and length (empty stomach -> faster digested mushrooms, obviously) and because the shrooms feel pretty weird when they're inside you (could be just me tho idk). it also ensures that you won't throw up or whatever

also don't eat too many at once. first of all they hit like a truck, secondly shrooms are literally poison for your body so eating too many could make you get food poisoning (and the worst trip of your life ever coincidentally). your friend probably knows what to do though if its not the first time for him anyway

and um, effects wise it's like... colors will just feel super vivid for you, mild hallucinations are possible. you won't talk to objects that aren't there but you may see 'faces' in patterns and shit like that

in general most of your trip will be just walking around and being all like "holy shit the world is so fucking beautiful asdkfahslkdfasdfjasl;kfjaskldfj; omfg dude"

even walls and floors and carpets and shit will be like "WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PRETTY"

then you'll sit or lie down and start exploring your brain and get all spiritual and shit a bit later

its pretty good, can recommend
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#3 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:32 AM

It is not safe as fuck in that it can alter your personality, potentially permanently.

We don't know yet to what degree or exactly how since it varies person to person. Generally, openness to new ideas and experiences does seem like the most common change, for better or worse. This includes being more open to total nonsense. Maybe if Steve Jobs hadn't done LSD he wouldn't have been a dumbass and tried to treat his cancer with fucking fruit.

It is safe in that you won't die directly from consuming it.

I'd like to try it sometime but I'm not the kind of person who cares about their health, mental stability(it's probably FUBAR), and future all that much.

#4 YVNG_CARL_YVNG

YVNG_CARL_YVNG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Die ewige Wacht
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/.

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:23 AM

if you're prone to mental illness, don't do it.

if you feel like you're in a slump, like you're in an episode of depression, don't do it.

like most drugs the experience depends heavily on your mood on that particular day, so if you're feeling unsafe, if you're getting cold feet, don't do it. you have to be comfortable with it.

i had one experience where i felt kinda bad (had an argument w/ gf) and then took shrooms the same day. it didn't turn out to be a bad trip or anything, it was just weird. but i'm pissed i wasted like 30 bucks.

if you do feel comfortable taking shrooms then do it. go for a dose of like 1,5g if you just want a high, more than 2g if you want to trip. honestly, if you are as buff as you say (i doubt it) go for atleast 2g, probably more like 2.5g or 3g.

even when i was skeltal mode, even the first time i took shrooms i took the highest dose out of our group and i was completely o.k.

my experience wasn't exactly like thaya described it, but similiar. the trip first starts with you starting to feel like something's growing inside you, like something is glowing inside you. then all your extremities get this weird tingling feel. then your vision starts to alter little by little. it's funny as fuck sometimes, you look down and suddenly you feel like a 8ft giant. you look at your arms and they're longer than an orang utang's. after the hallucinations were off a bit comes my favorite phase. the introspection for me is the greatest thing about shrooms.

on 1st of may me and some friends stayed at my grandmas garden. she has a very tiny wooden cabin. no electric light n shit. we lit everything with candles. it was raining like hell outside, like the deluge. so this little room ended up being our entire cosmos. i took control of the music and just completely melted away. it was, as thaya said, a very spiritual experience. all of my friends had a really big comedown and felt like shit. i was the complete opposite. even long after the trip had worn down i felt like i was fucking reborn. i could feel every muscle in my body twitching, i felt more optimistic than i had ever been, more positive. i felt completely on top of myself physically and mentally. i wasn't in this hazy mood you get into after smoking too much, i felt like my thoughts were razor sharp.

all in all i really think you should be doing it if you don't feel intimidated. it really ain't even that big of a deal. people make it out to be, but it's not. sure it can alter your brain chemistry forever.. me personally i don't feel like anything has changed significantly at all. i've had more lifechanging experiences smoking the silent killer called synthetic thc. by the way, don't ever do that. that shit can fuck you up real bad.

#5 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

I think im mostly concerend about the whole mental state when taking it, Im not really depressed anymore but I was a year and some months ago and Im afraid that can alter something and bring up that again or smth idk.

I dont really like getting drunk either so getting high seems even "worse" idk, not into the whole no control, but I guess as you say it depends on how much you take. I think he mostly talked about just taking it to think outside of the box and see things from different perspectives, Hes done it once from what it sounded like when he was in New Zeeland.

All and all I would be up for trying it for the potential lifetime experience thing, but also im very Anti all the drugs and alcohol normally just because of family history of drug addicts and alcoholism.

Whats got me mostly interested is my friend and I both enjoy what Alan watts has written and said, and thats what got him to t ry it for the first time, and hes saying his experience was amazing, it really changed his life (idk lol, sounds abit over dramatic) that hes happier cause he thinks of shit in a different way. Im not depressed, but im not really super happy atm, so if what he says is true, if a trip on that could potentially make me see things in a more positive light, id be down.

Edited by Twaenkz, 20 April 2016 - 12:24 PM.

#6 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:41 PM

oh yeah i can confirm @ carl

i literally felt like the mushrooms are fucking growing inside of me

like there's a mushroom colony that is expanding thru my whole body and i was literally becoming a mushroom

its funny now but at the time i borderline freaked, i didn't want to become a mushroom

tbh that was my only gripe with the whole mushroom experience - the way they physically feel inside of you. the fuckers take a proper long time to digest and you can feel that literally

i can also confirm that i had a positive afterglow rather than a comedown, but that's generally true with drugs for me. i think that's just an individual trait though, i never really had a comedown or a hungover unless i did something REALLY fucking dumb (which happened only one time each and i swear i'll never repeat those mistakes lol)

also absolutely agree about spices and synthetic thc. my absolute worst nightmares of experiences were to do with it. after the last one i just said "never again", and that was many many years ago now. i literally had a cold sweat shower and was convinced it wouldn't stop and i'd die

#7 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:46 PM

also @twaenkz

imo you can't really get addicted to psychedelics

i mean, you'd literally have to set yourself on a mission to become a fulltime hallucinator if you were to get addicted to them

that is kinda stupid, i don't think you'll do that

personally my experience was over a year ago and i STILL don't feel like it's time yet for another one

the WORST thing that can happen is you'll have a bad trip, or something happens to your health (e.g. if you have a history of heart diseases, obviously don't do it). make sure you don't hurt yourself during the trip too, but you have an experienced tripsitter so that should be completely fine

#8 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:04 PM

snort the shrooms
Posted Image

#9 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:06 PM

get LSD

#10 YVNG_CARL_YVNG

YVNG_CARL_YVNG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Die ewige Wacht
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/.

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:45 PM

also absolutely agree about spices and synthetic thc. my absolute worst nightmares of experiences were to do with it. after the last one i just said "never again", and that was many many years ago now. i literally had a cold sweat shower and was convinced it wouldn't stop and i'd die

had my first and only bad trip on synthetic thc together with my best friend. it's oddly similiar to yours. he locked himself in the bathroom and said he was gna take a bath, i completely freaked out, thought he was going to cut his fucking wrists open. in the end he was just lieing inside the fucking tub with his clothes on, drooling. he had some pretty horrifying halluzinations, like he told me he saw a tiny asian girl with a three headed cerberus walking by us when we were outside n shit. worst drug experience of my life.

#11 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

i just felt like i'm constantly falling and slowly losing the feel of my body. it felt like my brain was slowly disconnecting from my body and i'm dying.

all the while i was sitting in a chair, sweating like a pig (which was cold as fuck)

people were gonna call the ambulance despite the house being full of drugs and high people

then i came back to life

#12 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:56 PM

ive had several similar 'disconnecting' experiences with it before too, but they were all "weird but fun" kind of deal so i just thought that's the drug doing its work

some of them were even fun, like, this one time i could visually see my thoughts and logic chains (looking like actual connected chains/nodes etc)

i had some fucking genius thought going and then i tried to remember one of the 'previous' steps and the whole construction went down like a house of cards as i sat there panicking like "OH MY GOD I CANT REMEMBER IT!! I CANT REMEMBER WHAT WAS 2 STEPS BACK OH NOES"

lol

but yeah after i nearly died i was just like "aha, nope"

#13 Nympheu

Nympheu
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1501
  • RBG: 2312
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:09 PM

I wouldn't be worried about your depression or being triggered. Everybody says drugs are bad when you're in a bad mental state but yet to experience a real "bad trip" and I mostly use synthetics. I tried shrooms a little over a month ago for the first time and actually found them to be a bit of a let down - the trip wasn't as good as something like 2CB and they made me feel quite nauseous. If you were depressed over a year ago I highly doubt it's going to trigger it into coming back with a psychedelic. I've taken drugs when I was downright scared or in some really dark and upset places and if anything they calmed me down and made me feel like I was in a better place.

Don't do it if you don't want to just for the experience though. Drugs aren't all they're cracked up to be, in the end, and if you hate the loss of control when drinking drugs are worse, because you can't sober up in the usual ways you can with alchohol (drink some water, eat something with a lot of carbs etc). Trust me, coming from the girl who was doing straight vodka shots to try and end a trip, you don't wanna be stuck high and having to wait it out.

Twitter.com/Cheninix

#14 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 20 April 2016 - 11:42 PM

Good thread, First time i tried magic truffels (similar to shrooms, little bit different trip and not as strong) was when i was 18 and went to Amsterdam with friends. Was quite scared before taking em, but it was probably the most beautiful day of my life. Cruising through parks in the summer with bikes, just lingering through the wind. Young people everywhere, playing guitar, grilling, socializing.Adventuring in forest, listening to the sound of water running in lake and it was just really spiritual. We kept smoking some good kush also throughout eating truffels. Comedown was quite relaxing, all got huge munchies and went to eat at some place that offered as much ribs as you can eat for like 15 euros or smth. Probably the funniest thing was that i was literally able to zoom in and out my vision. Spent like 900 euros just on drugs and eating out in restaurants since we had munchies 24/7. Been to Amsterdam every summer now for 3 years.
“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#15 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:11 AM

Do datura instead IMO.

#16 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

Appreciate the advice from all of you, we'll see what I end up doing.

But it was good to get some insight into it all

#17 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

no problem
Posted Image