• EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 5v5: 862

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

Legion Released 30th Aug

Posted Image

Official Blizzard Quote:

Defenders' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20101160?page=1#1']Defenders of the Alliance and the Horde—a great and ancient enemy has set its sights on Azeroth once more, and soon the land will be consumed in a storm of fel fire. Starting on August 30, kingdoms will burn, heroes will fall, and the world will stand on the precipice of destruction with the launch of World of Warcraft: Legion!

All hellfire is about to break loose, so steel yourself for the return of the Burning Legion by pre-purchasing World of Warcraft: Legion digitally at www.wowlegion.com. Players who pre-purchase will receive an instant level-100 character boost, as well as unlock early access to the new Demon Hunter hero class prior to the expansion’s release.

Learn more about the sixth World of Warcraft expansion on our Legion site, and read the full press release.

#2 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

It feels like they still have a lot of work to do to make Legion a worthwhile expansion.

#3 Ashleyirl

Ashleyirl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

also - assumes this means blizzcon qualifiers in wod legion in blizzcon etc etc rlly nice etc

#4 Ashleyirl

Ashleyirl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

It feels like they still have a lot of work to do to make Legion a worthwhile expansion.

almost everyone has given up on legion already - most of the community are just hoping / praying for introduction of legacy servers which is like the big issue atm.

#5 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:23 PM

the day it all ends

#6 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2471
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

almost everyone has given up on legion already - most of the community are just hoping / praying for introduction of legacy servers which is like the big issue atm.

pretty much this

after playing the alpha there's no chance i'm going to play much of legion at all after reaching 100
even though the numbers aren't tuned properly legion is simply bad and boring

#7 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:15 PM

At least Black Desert is fun.

#8 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:39 PM

the day it all ends

random info for everyone here that uses tmorph - make the most of the next 4 months, when legion launches old character models (animations) are pruned forever so enjoy those undead cast animations while you can :)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 18 April 2016 - 06:39 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#9 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:44 PM

gj blizzard... instead of taking the time to actually design a better game you rush it as fast as you can.
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

#10 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:46 PM

i can't play alpha for more than 30 minutes before i just get bored and log off, animations are awful, it's so clunky

#11 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 1865

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:54 PM

random info for everyone here that uses tmorph - make the most of the next 4 months, when legion launches old character models (animations) are pruned forever so enjoy those undead cast animations while you can :)

Wait are you for srs? They are removing old models/animatios :(

#12 a1entity

a1entity
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1666
  • 3v3: 1893
  • 5v5: 1940
  • RBG: 960

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:57 PM

You meant Chinese farming game, right ?

I personally switched to Warhammer Online (Age of Reckoning) server. Only one server that was built a year ago byt some ex Mystic dev and its quite fun to pvp none stop 24/7 and not being cc'ed 50% of the game play.

Edited by a1entity, 18 April 2016 - 07:01 PM.

#13 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Brawlhalla ftw

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#14 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

Wait are you for srs? They are removing old models/animatios :(

old models option in legion = current old model faces stretched over new model bodies + new model animations

easiest way for them to get all those shiny new ability and spell animations to work - obviously they could have just left the old models with old animations, but thats clearly something we all think we want, but we don't exDee

rip undead male cast animation 2003 - 2016, you will be missed

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 18 April 2016 - 07:19 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#15 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

My body is not ready.

Best signatures on entire website.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Ickz

Ickz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2325
  • 3v3: 957

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

Yeah it's a fun experience until you hit max level and have to to spend hours and hours grinding mobs or doing crafting shit so you can make money to buy/upgrade your gear so you don't get annihilated by other players. Fun game while leveling, but typical korean "endgame".

Edited by Ickz, 18 April 2016 - 07:37 PM.

#17 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:37 PM

You meant Chinese farming game, right ?

I personally switched to Warhammer Online (Age of Reckoning) server. Only one server that was built a year ago byt some ex Mystic dev and its quite fun to pvp none stop 24/7 and not being cc'ed 50% of the game play.

I was actually really into WAR, one of my favorite games of all time. One of the reasons I like Black Desert so much is that it reminds me of WAR. I tried to play Return of Reckoning for a little bit but it was really lagging and the population was so small at the time.

As for Black Desert, the game is split a lot from the Korean/Asian versions. They reduced the amount of grinding and removed the P2W stuff.

It is a little bit pricey to start playing ($51-80) but there is no subscription and the expansions are free.

The only other major requirement is that you actually join a guild for most of the PvP content. So if you don't like joining guilds with random people and you don't have friends to play with, it could be pretty hard to play.

Black Desert is kind of like a modern vanilla to me. It takes a little bit of commitment to get to max level and get some gear. There is no teleports or flying or fast travel, so you see people out in the world and it feels really alive.

Yeah it's a fun experience until you hit max level and have to to spend hours and hours grinding mobs or doing crafting shit so you can make money to buy/upgrade your gear so you don't get annihilated by other players. Fun game while leveling, but typical korean "endgame".

Is this coming from personal experience of playing on NA/EU BDO? They have changed the game quite a bit from KR so the gear gap is much less. Plus a majority of your upgrades come from bosses, which you get to do one a day pretty much regardless of how much you play.

In reality, it only takes probably 4 weeks of playing to reach 55 and have viable gear.

The main problem with the game right now is the servers being on West Coast, many people from the East Coast have a problem doing the combos due to them doing the combo moves faster than the servers can respond to them.

Edited by Regent, 18 April 2016 - 07:49 PM.

#18 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:49 PM

My body is not ready.

baka

#19 Knaittiz

Knaittiz