• US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2263
  • 3v3: 2361
  • RBG: 1831

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Spell reflect is a tier 4 pvp talent. Warrior is now playable to me again.

Edit - is a tier 4 pvp talent, not a tier 3.

Edited by Covlol, 31 March 2016 - 08:37 PM.

Posted Image
Lvl 1 Dk Legend Covlol

#2 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 31 March 2016 - 11:13 PM

Im totally okay with it being optional. This is the last piece that was needed to make warrior feel like a whole class again. (Together with fear being back too.)
Seeming from the tooltip it works for a full 3 sec duration. So a smaller window. But more chance to reflect the spell you actually want to reflect. (or multiple)
Posted Image

#3 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2016 - 09:44 AM

probably an april fools

#4 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:19 AM

woooooo~

class is still shit
Posted Image

#5 ~Invictus

~Invictus
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents:

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:42 AM

Im totally okay with it being optional. This is the last piece that was needed to make warrior feel like a whole class again. (Together with fear being back too.)
Seeming from the tooltip it works for a full 3 sec duration. So a smaller window. But more chance to reflect the spell you actually want to reflect. (or multiple)

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I'm not a fan of having items complete a class - be it trinkets or bonus sets, HFC is a sad echo of the DBW days, class with and without PvE trinkets is day and night - and neither of talents being made off of older existing abilities.

I'd very much like to pass on other classes' talents with an eraser just to have a common front on that, but alas. There are few Nadagasts left and a whole lot of Sunday Johnny.

#6 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:52 PM

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I'm not a fan of having items complete a class - be it trinkets or bonus sets, HFC is a sad echo of the DBW days, class with and without PvE trinkets is day and night - and neither of talents being made off of older existing abilities.

I'd very much like to pass on other classes' talents with an eraser just to have a common front on that, but alas. There are few Nadagasts left and a whole lot of Sunday Johnny.

Trust me. I agree with what you mean. But this is all we get. And im glad we do not "lose" abilities that we always loved to have in terms of good / fun gameplay. I rather have those as a talent then having them removed. But this reflect is an upgrade. It is far better then we used to have. Compared to normal reflect. (Reflecting all spells over 3 sec. Closely related to cloak that reflects on a shorter cooldown.)

So in total it isn't gone. It just became a part of your total toolset and you can't fill your toolbox with all the tools you want to have otherwise it would just become too op. So in this tree you just have to choose between damage or utility. Which in terms can both be used either offensively or defensively. Does this reduce the skillcap? No not really. Cause a good warrior will know whenever to swap these talents according to the scenario.

I was never a fan of set bonusses and trinkets either. Having those set bonusses included into talents so you can pick whatever you like is much better.
Posted Image

#7 xandre1801

xandre1801
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Archimonde
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1491

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

It is mandatory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic