Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:53 AM

frost feels pretty ruined with no deepfreeze and complete reliance on rng frozen orb procs for damage, plus the pvp talents are scarily useless with very little choice (maybe they redesign some of them moving forwards, who knows) - arcane or fire may end up being slightly more viable, depends how much damage their instant cast spells end up doing in pvp

pretty disgusting playstyles either way, but hey that's wow pvp these days

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 March 2016 - 11:56 AM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#3 Sythex

Sythex
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2110

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:37 PM

frost feels pretty ruined with no deepfreeze and complete reliance on rng frozen orb procs for damage, plus the pvp talents are scarily useless with very little choice (maybe they redesign some of them moving forwards, who knows) - arcane or fire may end up being slightly more viable, depends how much damage their instant cast spells end up doing in pvp

Thanks for reply. Maybe should look for reroll then :D which classes looks most fun in legion?

#4 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 30 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

good

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#5 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 30 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

which classes looks most fun in legion?

no idea, I only play mage x)

demon hunters had a two button damage rotation (one builder + one spender) plus cooldowns last time I checked, so if you want a really simple class then could probably try that

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 30 March 2016 - 05:07 PM.

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#6 Friedkitteh

Friedkitteh
  • LocationNorway

Posted 30 March 2016 - 06:27 PM

good

:confused:
Just be friends pls <3

#7 Wavzz01

Wavzz01
  • Members

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:58 AM

good

Shut up please.

#8 Frosteye

Frosteye
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/1/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1809
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1773

Posted 01 April 2016 - 07:28 PM

Not a fan of the RNG frozen orbs, going to make CC really annoying (Esp w/o deep freeze) with all the AOE shit flying everywhere.

#9 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 01 April 2016 - 08:24 PM

arcane looks better than anything happening right now but by a very slim margin

#10 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:50 PM

arcane looks better than anything happening right now but by a very slim margin

Arcane is going to be legit as fuck. With Mage Armor and the 3rd PvP trinket (passively reduce CC by 25%) it'll be like old-school Arcane where you only had to really worry about Blind and non-magic CC. 4,2,1 second Poly/Fear is fine by me. Plus it looks like they're trying to set us up with using Invis frequently to set up CC/hardcast again.

#11 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:04 PM

I highly suggest playing a class you haven't played before, as anything that your used to has been ripped apart an is no longer even remote recognizable to its former self.

It'll just piss you off and dissapoint you if you try leveling your main in Legion
Posted Image

#12 JohnnyC

JohnnyC
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1544
  • 3v3: 2678

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:53 PM

Arcane is going to be legit as fuck. With Mage Armor and the 3rd PvP trinket (passively reduce CC by 25%) it'll be like old-school Arcane where you only had to really worry about Blind and non-magic CC. 4,2,1 second Poly/Fear is fine by me.

very good game design , almost like a feral for mages now...

Edited by JohnnyC, 07 April 2016 - 10:53 PM.

#13 Tuxer

Tuxer
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 2201
  • 3v3: 2131

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:04 PM

How's it looking boys (lolol)

http://www.twitch.tv/TuxerTV

Quit WoW years ago

#14 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 18 April 2016 - 05:46 PM

Well, It's too early to draw any conclusions, the game is still in alpha so a lot of changes will surely occur. I guess legion will be released in June right after the WoW movie so we have to wait until june before starting to make rants about the game being bad :)

How's it looking boys (lolol)

Too early to talk about classes designs, but about the general PvP direction of the future Xpac, I think that the devs are in the right way, I 100% agree with their PvP philosophy, the blue post below might interest you :

http://us.battle.net...c/20743094425#1

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#15 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:13 PM

Well, It's too early to draw any conclusions, the game is still in alpha so a lot of changes will surely occur. I guess legion will be released in June right after the WoW movie so we have to wait until june before starting to make rants about the game being bad :)

epic sarcasm :D :D :D

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 18 April 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#16 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

"The legion returns August 30"

Fck, I was wrong :(

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#17 Mish

Mish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1567
  • 3v3: 2187
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1684

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

"The legion returns August 30"

Fck, I was wrong :(

Yeah, well you were right to think that Legion will be released in June right after the WoW movie, cos that would be the most logical think to do in order to attract old players back to the game. However you were stupid to think that Blizzard will ever do anything logical.

Meanwhile in Blizzard's HQ: "Hey guys lets show them the WoW movie in June to get them hyped up, but lets give them the new expansion 2 months later, so that everyone plays WoD and see how grate the game is! And 2 months later we will give them our new expansion because they will love WoD so much in their 2 months gameplay that they will want to try Legion for sure!"

#18 Tyumbra

Tyumbra
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents:

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:50 AM

Too early to talk about classes designs, but about the general PvP direction of the future Xpac, I think that the devs are in the right way, I 100% agree with their PvP philosophy, the blue post below might interest you :

http://us.battle.net...c/20743094425#1

The problem with that blue post is that they've fucked the game since Cata. Honestly PvP in WOTLK was probably the best in terms of "speed". Cooldowns meant something for both defensive and offensive situations. Healers actually had differences between them which helped set the tempo of how matches went, and only a handful of people had offensive dispels which meant that not every class was immediately buttfucked when using a big cooldown.

If they truly want to fix PvP, they need to address the consistent damage and spell creep. Revert dispels, nerf interrupt mechanics on melee, nerf anti-kiting abilities from all melee, etc. The changes they're making (talented 30s spell interrupt immunity?, more damage reduction mechanics, more stun/CC immunity, more instant casts) basically mean that they realize their mistakes in making all of these "kewl spelz" that are otherwise completely broken. But rather than admit "Hey, we fucked up by putting too many hard-hitting abilities that are completely impossible to avoid.", they'd rather keep adding more defensive cooldowns for classes to negate everything they just constructed .

They just need to slow things down. Stop granting 12 new abilities every expansion. Stop homogenizing abilities to try and force balance.

Edited by Tyumbra, 19 April 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#19 tiki854

tiki854
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Draenor
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/2/./.
  • 2v2: 288

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:51 PM

The changes aren't final so let's not jump to conclu----LEGIONISAWFULSTOPPLAYINGWOW

#20 FeralNisse

FeralNisse
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 575
  • 3v3: 2482
  • 5v5: 192
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:43 PM

I cant wait for legion gonna be so much fun fighting resto druids trying to get a sheep on druid all game cus deep freeze pruned :D :D :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<