Photo

How would you split up priest cds.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Qndrn

Qndrn
  • Members

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:30 PM

What are your thoughts on how they should split up aura, freedom, and wall for priests. Since the current system makes us sacrifice feathers, freedom is mostly unplayable. Also everything being linked to fade prohibits us from being able to use aura and Glyph of Fade. Curious on what you guys think would be a better way to divvy up these cds/talents so that we could use multiple at once.

#2 Intravz

Intravz
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2060
  • 3v3: 1997
  • 5v5: 1510
  • RBG: 960

Posted 02 April 2016 - 12:46 PM

Too many abilities were baked into using fade. Aura mastery needs to go back to being it's own ability (which it will be in legion, 2nd talent row of pvp talent tree). Same with phantasm - you can't run phantasm and aura mastery together currently without wasting one, but no one would be picking phantasm over feathers or body and soul anyways.

Legion pvp talent tree for holy has an ability called 'Greater Fade' which increasing movement speed by 50% and causes you to dodge the next 3 melee attacks.

#3 Qndrn

Qndrn
  • Members

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:35 PM

I really liked freedom on PWS, that was good game design imho. I agree though that having 3 abilities linked to fade was a terrible idea.

#4 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

I really liked freedom on PWS, that was good game design imho. I agree though that having 3 abilities linked to fade was a terrible idea.

with how short of a cd pws is now that would be terribly broken, entire team would basically have freedom uptime for 80% of the game
Posted Image

#5 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:21 AM

with how short of a cd pws is now that would be terribly broken, entire team would basically have freedom uptime for 80% of the game

it only worked on yourself not your team mates, it'd still be less broken than feathers even with the short cd on weakened soul now

#6 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 04 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

it only worked on yourself not your team mates, it'd still be less broken than feathers even with the short cd on weakened soul now

ohhh, didnt play mop so didnt know rip, idk i think if they brought back inner focus aura then fade freedom would balance it out
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<