• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1357
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:42 AM

Hi Guys

I've been a casual PVP gamer since vanilla.
When TBC went out I said to myself "nah, you are too casual for arenas, stick with random bgs" but now, I can't enjoy the PVP anymore with randoms, "let's have some arenas" I said!!!
After 1 month of playing in arena every day for 2 hours, I'm still very bad, I panic when other people focus on me, even if I know the basics of every single class; I use CD's when I see someone low on health trying to get the kill and other noob's stuff instead thinking.
I just want to ask you....Which is the way should I take to start? Duels, Skirmishes with the same player, play defensively and understand how to react properly etc ? I really can't figure it out by myself....
I mostly play solo and I feel bad asking someone "train me please, I'm terrible".
I know that you are all the top players, and this post sounds like a baby crying, but I need your help.

Oh, the profile says 1357 rating 2 vs 2....it's not true..i've never had a single rated arena

Thanks alot

Filippo

#2 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:37 PM

Here's what I would do:

Pick out a single aspect you want to improve on, let's say staying calm when you get focused, and queue up some skirms. The ONLY thing you should be thinking about during these skirms is staying calm. That's it. Once you feel more comfortable with that, you can pick out the next thing you want to improve on (maybe that could be recognizing enemy cooldowns being used) and repeat the same process.

For me, it really helps to single-out the aspect I want to improve on and focus only on it. It can be very overwhelming trying to improve on multiple things at the same time.

Edited by Synkz, 24 March 2016 - 07:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<