Shastha
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Outlaw

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:51 AM

Hi everyone,

With your experience in 3's could you guys suggest what would be the best class combo for 3's which has the most number of comps or are perfect partners in general based on their synergy?

Me and my friend are planning to start pvping together and want to play and get better together from scratch and would want preferably a class that has good synergy so that we can continue to play together for the following seasons too.

We are open to playing anything provided they have a strong synergy, but end of the day we both 'prefer' to play melee so melee cleave would be better. (but its just preference and we are fine with anything).

Thank you all :D

#2 Shastha

Shastha
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Outlaw

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:03 PM

My friend ended up deciding on Shaman but doesn't mind playing all the specs. I am confused whether to take a Hunter and play beast cleave (in low ratings), PHS and Jungle cleave or pick a Warrior and go Turbo and WLS ?

Is warrior or hunter a better partner to shaman (all specs).This is not considering the current meta but for a long term process. So historically which has been a better partner over the years .....

#3 Nopax

Nopax
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 956

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:35 AM

The game is about to change with Legion, but I would say best track record would have to be RMD or RMP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<