#1 Summoner1

Summoner1
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Neptulon
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

I decided to roll a healer , i havent played a healer since long ago , i recall there was an addon where you could simply press the healing key and it would heal the target who had the lowest hp without requiring you to mouseover or target , is there such an addon or am i wrong?

If im wrong then whats my best option besides mouseover? im not the mouseover type because i move with mouse so what options do i have? using more keys with modifiers?

#2 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1529
  • 3v3: 2591
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1665

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

pretty sure thats a bot u described

#3 bigbish

bigbish
  • Members

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:32 PM

I decided to roll a healer , i havent played a healer since long ago , i recall there was an addon where you could simply press the healing key and it would heal the target who had the lowest hp without requiring you to mouseover or target , is there such an addon or am i wrong?

If im wrong then whats my best option besides mouseover? im not the mouseover type because i move with mouse so what options do i have? using more keys with modifiers?

pretty sure thats a bot u described

It's a script. Basicly you could set a value, 75% for example. And your button would target a random player at 75% health or lower.
I have not seen anything like this in years. And you should do yourself the favour and not play like this.

My advice is to bind "Target Self", "Target Party Member 1,2,3 & 4" in Key Bindings -> Targeting. You could also bind macros "/target 'playername'" if you know that you will have the same teammates. (This will avoid the issue where your party members might have different party "slots" every game/session).

If you still feel like you "need" to find this script. Last time I saw it around it was refered to as Quickheal.

glhf

bigbish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<