#1 wods1combatxd

wods1combatxd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:48 PM

Just as the title says, lets see if we can make anything out of this.

http://www.ipetition...op-the-pruning/

#2 LifeforceUS

LifeforceUS
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Destromath
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:49 PM

Posted Image

#3 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:00 PM

theres no stopping the prunetrain

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#4 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:03 PM

I like that you're trying but it's a futile effort

But I shall join you in prayer my friends.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#5 Supdub

Supdub
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Morogh
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2708
  • RBG: 1553
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

first of all, thank you for your effort and for this Petition.

I hope they will bring back some fun abilities like mind soothe and mana burn *_*

but there is less hope than there was ever been before, they need to design everything new, and we all know Blizzard..

Edited by Supdub, 23 March 2016 - 03:19 PM.

"A bicycle can’t stand on its own because it’s two-tired."

Twitch.tv/Lfgarcatraz

#6 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:20 PM

post it on https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/

#7 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:33 PM

Meh, at best they'll bring back 1 maybe 2 abilities for each class due to all the negative feedback about pruning and just call it a day. They've already changed specs so much that having some extra abilities won't do much to counteract poor class design at this point.

#8 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#9 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY

arcanite reaper hoooooooooo

#10 pharrelle

pharrelle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/././.

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:18 PM

1000 Votes? Are there even 1000 different people who regularly visit Arena Junkies anymore?

SKrRBu7.jpg

#11 wods1combatxd

wods1combatxd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

Trying to spread it everywhere I can, any help would be appreciated. If you guys take a look at the threads that are being posted here and on offical battle.net forums you'll quickly realise that this is huge problem that's been going on for a long time (ability pruning), and players complaining about the game becoming horrible due to it. This poll it might do SOMETHING, it might catch some sort of attention, that's why my friend made it and I posted it here.

#12 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

This poll it might do SOMETHING

bro let me stop you right there

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#13 Konjunktur

Konjunktur

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

I think we should make alternative spec designs that are 1000x better than the current Legion ones and have people with alpha access start spamming that shit all over the Legion PvP forums.

For example something like https://www.youtube....?v=eVJ44Ypm350.

However as we all know what Cdew said in the link above won't be put into the game because it would fuck PvE up. To fix that issue I suggest we also push for this idea:

You gain "PvP talents" at level 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 / 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, 28 / 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46.
And between those levels, in the alpha, you gain worthless rewards, like gold (200), and artifact power. Why not add a external column with active non-damaging buttons (old spells like buffs, and new one, why not) which will be learned automatically in the missing level numbers. Which is between 1 and 28 spells slots.

Lets say Blizzard adds 6 such PvP-perks (to match the number of PvP-talents per column), although I don't think they should be only non-damaging spells if that's what it takes to make the spec fun.

We could thus formalize (as close as I could get) Cdews suggestion for Affliction as something like this:

PvP-Perks:
1. Cunning Affliction - Passive, grants Curse of Doom/Exhaustion/Weakness/Tongues + Armors
2. Witch Doctor - Passive, grants Shadowflame + Mortal Coil (does some more damage like in WotLK)
3. Cruel Affliction - Passive, grants Shadow Bolt + Nightfall proc on corruption
4. Haunt - 20% increased shadow dot dmg, heals when dispelled or expires
5. Eternal Power - Passive, rotational spells no longer consume soul shards
6. Soulburn - amplifies some non-rotational abilities, sprint on port, last stand on healthstone, fast summon pet, short aoe root on Shadowflame

Replace Coil with something small and very uncommonly used like a root in the PvE-talent tree (so that people take Howl 99% of the time)
Replace 3rd row of PvP talents completely. Make the row Malefic Grasp, Searing Pain or Immolate instead.
Increase Nether Ward CD to 1.5mins (my own suggestion, cus it looks really OP otherwise).
Replace Soulburn and Soul Siphon in the PvP-talent tree with duration increases for Agony/Corruption to match Endless Afliction.
Replace Rot and Decay with "Devour Soul" which consumes all dots and does damage based on which dots were up on the target (and their remaining duration?).
Soul Swap still exists as a PvP-Talent but can only swap dots, not copy them.

This way it doesn't harm PvE in any way (they lose Coil as a talent option, that's pretty much it) and it would make for 1000x better Legion PvP as an Affliction Warlock than what they have on the alpha right now. Sure it's not exactly what everyone wants but it's AT LEAST soooo much better than what Legion has in store atm and we absolutely NEED to rally behind an alternative spec design that's actually a possible candidate for implementation. And we need to do so for every single spec.

Yes, this would mean PvP and PvE class designs will be vastly different. But in order for PvP to be even slightly enjoyable that NEEDS to happen. The current direction class designs are taking might be fine for PvE, but they certainly don't work for PvP, not even slightly. Blizzard needs to finally realize this or they'll lose every single PvPer left in this game. PvP doesn't need spec identity pruning, it needs buttons to press.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: poll, pruning, legion, rip, holinka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<