Ret PHS Cupid Cupidcleave

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 19 March 2016 - 07:54 AM

Hello everyone!

As he tittle suggests, a 2.2k (2.150 cr atm) Ret LF stable partners for 3's on Horde side, EU. I am unable to find anyone to play with, let alone a solid team. I am not a rager, and actually a guy who wants to improve and constantly find out what he's doing wrong to go higher. Current goal is basically 2.4k. If I can achieve that, then I guess the next goal would be to go as high as possible.

Currently wanting to run PHS, as it's basically the strongest Ret comp. B.tag is Hollowinside#2360.
Feel free to add if at least a tidbit interested.

Cheers! :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I also have an Ally human Ret on 2.2k cr. Can play on that one as well I guess, even though I would actually prefer Horde.

Edited by Hollowinside, 20 March 2016 - 12:58 AM.

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

Geez! Rets are really left out on a freezing corner, aren't they? X_X
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#3 dizzcord

dizzcord
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/0/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 2216
  • 3v3: 2749
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

go ret somewhere elsem8

Why is everyone complaining about pruning?
The reason WoW is not a ESPORT is because of the extreme imbalance between different classes and comps,
So what blizzard is doing IS MAKING IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO MULTICLASS.
SO YOU DONT GET COUNTERED EVERY FUCKING GAME.
If you feel like your class is dumb and easy, try another class THAT'S THE POINT OF PRUNING.................

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:21 PM

go ret somewhere elsem8

*Gets Re(k)t*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ret, PHS, Cupid, Cupidcleave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<