Droopydog
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/2/1/2/0/2

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:22 AM

Hey guys,

I play Turbo cleave with my best friend ( warrior). I think its very cool, its a really Nice comb, we can drink a lot of beer and still Do a solid job i think. We stuck at the Moment a little and i dont Know really why. I think its because of the stupid healers out there, but i dont Know.
I watch a lot of movies On skillcapped but i still have no General idea whats behind this. It looks so easy, but when i try to copy its a pain in the...
Whats anoying me the Most is to See, how tanky they are. I look to my favorite players, my idols On streams and Videos and they'll never drop. When they go for my warrior i.e. he drops really fast or we do no dmg. In higher ratings it looks like they even dont go for the warri.
So i love my shaman and i really want to play this comb, nothing else.
Any tips or tactics or something that can help me, or my warrior friend, out?
Thank you guys :>

#2 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:48 AM

Prolly has alot to do with that u dont rotate defensives and trinkets, also u two losing your healer making his uptime to heal to small. If u play with a Rdrood you should be able to get to above 2k drunk as f**k without any problems.

After 1.5 week of playing my rdrood (this include gearing the char from 0-full gear) with this comp i was 2k.

5/10 times it feels like the mainreason for loosing a game is bad CD manadgement (my dpsers popping shit without my consent overlapping stuff with mine). The other 5/10 times its due to the fact that my dpsers dont stop enough of the correct CC or playing so that im am forced to eat alot of cc just cause they overextend like rittos.

One of the most important things is... DO NOT USE TRINKET AT THE SAME TIME! If druid got deeped and is going to get polly'd, and all of u have trinkets. The sham uses his trinket and noone else does and he stopps the polly. If the druid says that u need to (some cc is worth eating to get the dr on you while u are in a good spot).

And dont be so quick in blameing the healer. I main DPS and always have been. If i die it has more to do with how i played then how my healer played. I have to play so that he CAN keep me alive.

Edited by Fakalock, 18 March 2016 - 08:59 AM.

#3 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

Don't help him out please, if he figures out how to press buttons we will have another braindead 2800+ turbo cleave running around :(

Edited by Infernion, 18 March 2016 - 10:51 AM.

#4 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 18 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

my idols On streams and Videos

#wowesports

on topic,

Prolly has alot to do with that u dont rotate defensives and trinkets, also u two losing your healer making his uptime to heal to small. If u play with a Rdrood you should be able to get to above 2k drunk as f**k without any problems.

After 1.5 week of playing my rdrood (this include gearing the char from 0-full gear) with this comp i was 2k.

5/10 times it feels like the mainreason for loosing a game is bad CD manadgement (my dpsers popping shit without my consent overlapping stuff with mine). The other 5/10 times its due to the fact that my dpsers dont stop enough of the correct CC or playing so that im am forced to eat alot of cc just cause they overextend like rittos.

One of the most important things is... DO NOT USE TRINKET AT THE SAME TIME! If druid got deeped and is going to get polly'd, and all of u have trinkets. The sham uses his trinket and noone else does and he stopps the polly. If the druid says that u need to (some cc is worth eating to get the dr on you while u are in a good spot).

And dont be so quick in blameing the healer. I main DPS and always have been. If i die it has more to do with how i played then how my healer played. I have to play so that he CAN keep me alive.

has pretty much 95% of what you need to work on - communication with your team focusing specifically on what defensives/cooldowns to use when and in what order

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 18 March 2016 - 01:11 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#5 Rydar

Rydar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/2/.

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

dont panic and press all ur buttons at the same time when someone is in trouble
I want Nicholaes92 dead

#6 Droopydog

Droopydog
  • Members
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Fire 0/0/2/1/2/0/2

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, ty guys 4 All the answers, its really pathetic, playing this game since classic, 30 years old, Do only pvp and i dont think im a Bad Player, but rating is still ssooooo looww, i dont get it
Really thank you for all the serious answers and troll posts :-*

#7 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

dont panic and press all ur buttons at the same time when someone is in trouble

Because your DK class is of a much different and ''organized thought-oriented'' playstyle, eh? :P
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#8 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

Because your DK class is of a much different and ''organized thought-oriented'' playstyle, eh? :P

What does that have to do with his post lol. He really did say the truth of what to do, not that his class was inferior or harder to play

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#9 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:41 AM

What does that have to do with his post lol. He really did say the truth of what to do, not that his class was inferior or harder to play

I know, didn't mean anything mean or serious! >_> Just joking around.

Even though I have to admit I didn't get his answer as being a serious one. My bad.

@OP Pretty much what Fakalock/Favi and Dizzeeyo said. Focus on their advice and you should improve in very little time. Not overlapping stuff is what you guys will prolly need to mostly work on.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#10 Aylien

Aylien
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • CN-荆棘谷
  • Battle Group 14
  • Talents: 武器 2/1/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 1489
  • LocationChina 重庆

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:10 AM

I'm a MW monk who heal turbo with some experience.
I found my shaman teammate became more tanky since I started to tell him when to pop shamanistic rage and when to use trinket. It seems to pop that in higher hp the better when you see a cc coming to your healer, and a burst coming to you.
When it comes to warrior, the key is get def stance before the stun and burst comes. Use enraged regeneration when your healer is cced (or trinket + die by the sword), and run away.

#11 rothschildo

rothschildo
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/1/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1350
  • 3v3: 1421
  • 5v5: 955

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:28 PM

stack max versalaty

#12 seeiz

seeiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2642
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1671
  • LocationNorway

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

You should ask Jamie, he doesnt make mistakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<