• US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction 1/0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1505
  • 3v3: 2405
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 2279

Posted 10 March 2016 - 06:48 PM

I've been running fls/lsd/lsd2/wls around 2200 mmr and have a few questions.

With every one of these comps, i've been running shadowfury, should I ever be running howl/coil?

What comps should I be running blood horror/pact if any?

Do any of these comps counter turbo on any maps?

Thanks guys

#2 iissham

iissham
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1552
  • 3v3: 2714
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1805

Posted 10 March 2016 - 07:25 PM

Hey! You should be using shadow fury for every comp! Blood horror is good vs stuff like turbo or other cleaves that dont have a lot of cc. I know that all those comps dont "counter" turbo. Lsd probably does the best against it. I am not sure about lsd2 this season though

#3 Cursar

Cursar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Affliction 1/0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1505
  • 3v3: 2405
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 2279

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for the answer! I'm still not sure what comps to run pact against and I feel like howl maybe be better in fls mirrors?

#4 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 11 March 2016 - 08:36 AM

Yo man :D Same comps i've been playing. More or less the same mmr. my peak mmr was ~2,4k.

Bloodhorror: Like some1 said above, vs dubble melee cleave. Also vs Melee/lock/X.

Sac pact along with sac pet vs Shatter. Cause with a Sac pact and port u can survive a setup from them if u use the pact as soon as they do the setup on u. And u will have both of them rdy for every setup they do.

Sac pet vs any comp that can gain something from an extra target, comps that will kill it without focusing it or comps were u simple need the dubble cs from time to time. So that will be, Elementals, Warlock, Spriest, fire mage (if its a good boomie, then vs that aswell). Think i run sac pet vs boomie/mage to (rarely ever face it).

U generally want SL/Observer(void) vs anything that trains u. So that will be more or less every comp but shatter :P Onforturnatly u cant due to what i wrote just befor this.

I only change out SF for howl when playing RLS.

And there is no comp containing a warlock that can counter Turbo. U have to outplay them to win(still almost impossible). Best bet is LSD1 with constant healer swops. As LSD2 u can wreck the warrior if they are dumb enough to hit the druid :P

In 2s, if u play with R-sham u want SL/Observer vs everything. Even mirror (the team that can move the pet around the best while still mainting the same dps will win).

In this you can get an idea of what i run vs what. Befor ppl on AJ start to hate on me for even making a movie im just gonna say that i dont make it to show skill cause im not a top lock! I make it cause its fun :)

Edited by Fakalock, 11 March 2016 - 08:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<