Contacts are not available in the Outlook Address Book
Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:59 PM
When i try to use the Address Book I get the message : Contacts are not available in the Outlook Address Book. Please suggest me how to stop it.
Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:36 AM
1. Make sure the Outlook Address Book service is added to the profile
2. Ma that the Contacts folder is marked as an Outlook Address Book
3. Address Book service is broken
Make sure the Outlook Address Book service is added to the profile
Outlook can only show contacts from your Contacts folder(s) in the Address Book when the Outlook Address Book Service has been added to your mail profile. You can add this service in the following way.
1. Open the Address Book lists for your mail profile;
Tools-> E-mail Accounts-> View or change existing directories or address books-> Next
Tools-> Account Settings…-> tab Address Books
Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings…-> tab Address Books
2. If the Outlook Address Book service is added already, you should mark your Contacts folder as an Outlook Address Book.
3. If the Outlook Address Book service has not been added yet, press the New… or Add… button.
4. Select “Additional Address Books” and click Next.
5. Choose “Outlook Address Book” and click Next.
6. You’ll be prompted that you must close and restart Outlook for changes to take effect.
7. Press OK and close and restart Outlook.
8. The service is now added.
Also I can suggest this program Address Book Recovery http://www.oemailrec...k-recovery.html
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users