Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Gladiator Breakdown by Class


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 Crackslapper

Crackslapper
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 3350
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:22 AM

Are there stats for glads from each bracket?

#22 Faile

Faile
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 2354
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:29 AM

Crackslapper said:

Are there stats for glads from each bracket?
There probably will be once Hall of Fame updates.

Hydra said:

i say bring it on blizzard, is that all you've got

#23 Faile

Faile
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 2354
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:30 AM

Innate said:

For people who still argue that armor pen made next to no difference cause imp expose/sunder are just as good, the drop of warlocks from season 1 and 2 to season 3, and to a lesser extent priests is interesting.
Yeah, interestingly enough, though, Priests got buffed and Warlocks got nerfed :(

Hydra said:

i say bring it on blizzard, is that all you've got

#24 Janz

Janz
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 226

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:07 AM

Brazetina said:

Hunters don't suck, there just aren't many of them. The good ones actually do pretty well (as I see you are in 5s).

The fact that hunters need twice the micromanagement and focus to actually pull it off compared to other classes is the downside.

#25 Dirigo

Dirigo
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Dentarg
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Posts: 670
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:14 AM

Ifi t was for 2v2 only, Rogue,Druid,Warrior would be 33% each

#26 Serenum

Serenum
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tyrande
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Posts: 23
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:58 AM

Dirigo said:

Ifi t was for 2v2 only, Rogue,Druid,Warrior would be 33% each

Would be nice to see 2vs2 stats :rolleyes:

#27 Amoniak

Amoniak
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Posts: 139
  • Talents: Destruction

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:16 AM

Intresting.. we'll not realy, only puts my thoughts in numbers.
The drop of Locks from S2-S3 is hilarius, We and our pets are fine.... YEAH RIIIIIGHT!


Atleast I'm not a Hunter/shama xD

#28 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:02 AM

Most interesting fact for me was that there were like more than 6 times as many gladiators in s3 as in s1.

#29 Bazz

Bazz
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Icecrown
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 146
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:50 AM

Alphatier said:

Most interesting fact for me was that there were like more than 6 times as many gladiators in s3 as in s1.

"...This is the gladiator data we have gathered from the users registered on our site, not the hall of fame..."

However, of course there are a lot more gladiators now b/c of S3 but you cant compare season 3.

Edited by Tyveris, 15 August 2008 - 01:21 PM.
Don't start a season flamewar.


#30 Auvvey

Auvvey
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Posts: 745
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:03 PM

This is interesting information. I didn't realize warlock glads in S1 & S2 outnumbered any other class though, that was a shock.

#31 Mickster

Mickster
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 463

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:50 PM

LOL THE DRUID INFLATION
GAZE AND BE AMAZED

#32 Guest_Alphatier_*

Guest_Alphatier_*

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

Bazz said:

"...This is the gladiator data we have gathered from the users registered on our site, not the hall of fame..."

However, of course there are a lot more gladiators now b/c of S3 but you cant compare season 3.

Yes, and people that registered in S3 can still be S1 gladiators, no problem.

Also, Season 3 started on Nov. 20 2007. I couldn't find the starting date of Season 2, but I am pretty sure it was in June or July. Arenajunkies really started in August 2007, so I am sure the data included S1 gladiators that registered in S2 or S3.

PS: The fact that you are or were a gladiator is ultimately drawn from the hall of fame. Your quote just means that those numbers are from all users on arenajunkies, and not all gladiators in game, i.e. from the hall of fame.

#33 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

Alphatier said:

Yes, and people that registered in S3 can still be S1 gladiators, no problem.

Also, Season 3 started on Nov. 20 2007. I couldn't find the starting date of Season 2, but I am pretty sure it was in June or July. Arenajunkies really started in August 2007, so I am sure the data included S1 gladiators that registered in S2 or S3.
Yes, it includes S1 and S2 gladiators that registered after those seasons ended. We will see how the ratios match up once S3 hall of fame is released.

#34 Cantis

Cantis
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 728
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

I like how warlocks drop 6% from s2 to s3

#35 Hirim

Hirim
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 1369
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

Tyveris is a forum ninja.

#36 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hirim said:

Tyveris is a forum ninja.
Fact :)

#37 Loleeta

Loleeta
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 475
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

Tyveris said:

Yes, it includes S1 and S2 gladiators that registered after those seasons ended. We will see how the ratios match up once S3 hall of fame is released.

Well I was S1 gladiator that registered in S3 and it didn't show, so it is quite normal to have more glads in S3 since there were more users at the end of season 3 than at the end of other seasons.

#38 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Loleeta said:

Well I was S1 gladiator that registered in S3 and it didn't show, so it is quite normal to have more glads in S3 since there were more users at the end of season 3 than at the end of other seasons.
Most people have been PMing me with their hall of fame link to get it added. Send me a PM and I will update yours.

I'm also pretty sure its a well known fact there have been more and more gladiators each season. But yeah, thats why I added percentages because we are just a sample of the larger group.

#39 Kluian

Kluian
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 7002
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:10 PM

Thank you for this, interesting to look at and see how things have progressed as seasons move on.

#40 Guntt

Guntt
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 1796
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:42 PM

Hey Tyveris,

Would it be possible to get a breakdown like that, but per bracket?

Or possibly the number of multi-bracket glads per class... if that makes sense lol.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<