Photo

Do you ever imagine yourself being lit on fire?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:05 AM

Just curious. It's kind of common for me. Usually in my imagination it's done in patterns where I sort of paint a flammable substance on my forearm and light it on fire. Sometimes I imagine it as painful other times as strangely pleasant.

I also occasionally fantasize about digging my own grave and then burning my body in it. But I'm an organ donor so that would be a total waste. I wouldn't actually go with that route IRL but it has an appeal I must admit.

I think I probably have an overactive disgust sensitivity, possibly specific to the human body. I do kind of think the human body is disgusting, especially after masturbation. Fire tends to represent purification which is why Hitler was so into pyrotechnics. Sometimes I feel I can really relate to that guy 'cause I'm a (failed/never really tried) artist, I like dogs(Hitler loved German Shepherds), and of course this fire/disgust/purification thing. The language of Hitler/Nazi propaganda used many words relating to purification and identifying their enemies as things like rats to associate them with disease.

I also like customizing clothing in some video games, and you know Hitler had a certain fashionisa streak to him 'cause let's face it Nazi uniforms were pretty sweet and he designed a lot of that kinda stuff.

Of course, I don't support killing all Jews or anything crazy. I actually kinda like Jews. They have an appealing insular but communal situation along with emphasis on intellectual and academic pursuits. I sometimes wish I was Jewish, but alas, I am only Irish Scottish German French Welsh Norwegian Bohemian and probably some other things. No Jewishness to speak of.

#2 YVNG_CARL_YVNG

YVNG_CARL_YVNG
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Die ewige Wacht
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:24 PM

Lately you've been a little more insane than you are normally.

Anyway, I love your fascist power fantasies and everything, just know that Hitler probably didn't play a major role in the design of the uniforms (he probably played none). It was all Hugo Boss who supplied SS, SA, HY and other military organizations.

I don't dream about setting myself on fore (ever), but I do have this recurring dream where I cut my own tongue with a Chef's knife. Feels really weird, wish I could get it out of my head.

#3 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

Lately you've been a little more insane than you are normally.

Anyway, I love your fascist power fantasies and everything, just know that Hitler probably didn't play a major role in the design of the uniforms (he probably played none). It was all Hugo Boss who supplied SS, SA, HY and other military organizations.

I don't dream about setting myself on fore (ever), but I do have this recurring dream where I cut my own tongue with a Chef's knife. Feels really weird, wish I could get it out of my head.

AJOT has been slow for awhile so I figured I'd throw some weird stuff out.

Anyway, Hugo Boss produced but didn't design from what I recall?

But true I have no idea whether he made uniforms I don't have a great history education. I vaguely recall him designing lots of random stuff though, architecture and symbols and so on. I thought maybe some of that ended up as part of the uniforms.

#4 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

No.

I haven't.

#5 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:51 PM

I have alot of weird dreams

Several of them have repeated themselves, I sometimes wonder why or what their purpose is considering they repeat themselves.
One I can come to think of is one where I wake up in my old bedroom in which I slept in in the UK at the age of 8 as my current age (this dream ive had since i was 15 and its always the same, and im 22 now) I wake up and the door is open slightly so you can see the light on outside of my room. I get out of my bunk bed that I shared with my brother, I walk outside of the room and there is a staircase down to the living room, I go down there and im always sweaty as fuck for some reason and I always slip on the last step, landing on my ass on the floor hitting my head on the nearby wall. Slightly dazed and looking at the ground I look up and all I see is blood in my old living room, as if someones been murderd, I walk into the room and there is this girl dieing, the girl is always the same girl, shes like 17-18 prob. Shes lieing there bleeding out, asking me to help her and why this is happening to her and I cant do shit. She slowly dies over a couple of min of what it feels like of me trying to stop the bleeding, and when she does I just let go looking at her, dream pauses for like what it feels is 30 seconds where Im trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened. Then I feel a grip around my throat choking me and I get pulled back while sitting on my knees and I wake up ALWAYS with the falling sensation ( perhaps youve had it before where it feels like you are falling in bed and u just wake up all of a sudden) and thats it.

The girl has been the same girl for ages and for some reason in the dream I also feel affection for her, never seen her in real life so im guessing its just someone ive seen on the street and my minds rememberd it, but the whole concept of the dream is still weird as fuck for me. When i was younger like 15 I used to really get freaked out by the dream, but I have the dream maybe 3-4 times a year.

Ive got like 3 other dreams Ive dreamt repeatedly but those are wall of texts longer then this.

#6 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2447
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1653
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:37 AM

Interesting train of thought to read. I guess.

Posted Image

#7 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:19 AM

I wake up ALWAYS with the falling sensation ( perhaps youve had it before where it feels like you are falling in bed and u just wake up all of a sudden) and thats it.

Reminds me of hypnic jerk

https://en.wikipedia...iki/Hypnic_jerk

But I guess they mostly happen when you're falling asleep, not after creepy dreams.

#8 Buglamp

Buglamp

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

Interesting train of thought to read. I guess.

Hey I remember you. You don't post on OT much so I feel slightly stalked right now.

No hard feelings over our weird past and such. I'll re-add you on skype or steam or whatever if you want.

#9 Evolute

Evolute
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2447
  • 3v3: 2709
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1653
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

Aye there's no bad blood. I don't think our past is that weird!

I don't browse AJ that much anymore recently, mostly just casual lurking via the view new content button and came across the post.

Posted Image

#10 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Dawnbringer
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:16 PM

yeah welcome to the pinnacle of AJ content

now rub your nipples and tell me how it feels
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#11 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:44 PM

Give thaya mod rights to buglamp?
“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#12 Mariselle1

Mariselle1