kubu
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0/.

Posted 06 March 2016 - 10:57 PM

Hi guys,

After a very long time I have decided to return for some casual wowing. Can you guys tell me how holy paladins are doing and how things have changed from MoP. I'm guessing it's no longer the beacon swapping for eternal flame situation anymore? Do you play differently in rbgs vs arena? Are hpals worth playing or should I go MW monk?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:22 AM

Holy paladins are very good right now. They're one of the better healers with the most comp diversity in the game. Instead of beacon swapping for eternal flame, they beacon swap for the passive shield provided by the talent Saved by the Light. I didn't play during MoP so I can't say how the spec has changed, but hpals are very cooldown based now. If your wings are up, your entire team is immortal. If your wings are down, you heal as much as a hybrid. Properly rotating your cooldowns is extremely important.

Unless you really enjoy playing MW, I would stick to hpal. They're subpar compared to hpals and have a severe lack of comp diversity. That being said, if you have some friends that need a healer for turbo, it won't be a bad queue session.

Edited by Creptius, 07 March 2016 - 12:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<