Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:23. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Holy pala vs Frost DK

DK HOLY frost dk holy paladin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Autmnee

Autmnee
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Drak'thul
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1390
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

Hey,
I play 2s as a holy paladin with survival hunter. We somethimes struggle against combos like Disco priest and combat rogues but most of the time we win. What I personally hate is playing against frost Dks I wanted to ask what should I do if i really want to just stay away from them for as long as possible. I find it actually pretty difficult bcs what i have experienced is that they are like always near me and i cant even heal myself. Trying to control does not really help. Any ideas what should I do?

Thank you for ideas. (our rating is 1550 which i know is not that high but we do have some progress).

#2 Takkitwang

Takkitwang
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/2/.

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

Persuit of justice.

#3 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:03 PM

Run Pursuit of Justice talent vs Dks, as Takkix said. Plus your Hunter should slow him with Frozen Ammo. I think that covers it pretty much.

Good luck!
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#4 Warmonger_Skulm

Warmonger_Skulm
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1478
  • 3v3: 2600
  • RBG: 768

Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

Apart from the Pursuit of Justice, remember that Frost DK's don't have much range. You can use this to your advantage via positioning. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DK, HOLY, frost dk, holy paladin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users