- Battle Trance (New) After you Raging Blow the same target twice, you go into a trance causing you to regenerate 3% of your health and generate 5 Rage every 3 sec for 12 sec. Using Raging Blow on a new target will cancel this effect. Fury Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Bodyguard (New) Protect an ally, causing 50% of all Physical damage they take to be transfered to you. When the target takes Physical damage, your Revenge cooldown has a 30% chance to be reset. Bodyguard is cancelled if the target is further than 15 yards from you. Lasts 60 sec. Only one target can be Bodyguarded at a time. Limited to 1 target. Protection Warrior - Tier 2 PvP Talent. 10 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.
- Leave No Man Behind
Using InterveneUsing Intercept on allies reduces all damage they receive by 90% for 2 sec. Protection Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Mass Spell Reflection (New) Reflects all spells cast on you and on all party and raid members within 20 yards for 3 sec. Replaces Spell Reflection. Protection Warrior - Tier 2 PvP Talent. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.
- Pain Train Name changed from "Booming Voice" to "Pain Train".
- Rage Machine Non-periodic Attacks against you generate 5 Rage. Warrior - Tier 3 PvP Talent.
- Shadow of the Colossus Name changed from "Pain Train" to "Shadow of the Colossus".
- Slaughterhouse When you use Bloodthirst, the damage is increased by
1%10% and the cooldown is reduced by 0 sec for every 0%1 sec for every 10% health the target is missing. Fury Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
- Thunderstruck Thunder Clap
roots all targets for 1snares all targets by 90% for 1.5 sec. Protection Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
- Wrecking Crew
Colossus Smash'sMortal Strike's effect now also is applied to all nearby enemies within 8 yards of the target. Arms Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
starting to get worried about arms , i know its alpha but its on alpha that you actually see the direction that blizzard wants to go with specs, damage its easy to tweak and will get balanced out but this is starting to be ridiculous
Edited by JohnnyC, 24 February 2016 - 11:15 AM.