Photo

[Feral - Legion] Cyclone removed in beta

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Konjunktur

Konjunktur

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:07 PM

I just wanted to inform you all that Cyclone is gone again for Ferals in the newest beta build.

Everything gone:
  • Cyclone
  • Typhoon
  • Rejuvenation (talent only - shares row with 10% damage reduction)
  • Cenarion Ward
  • Stampeding Roar (shares talent row with some really op passive train-one-target talent)
They're trying to replace it by giving us a talent that turns maim into gouge (but it's still a finisher), a 1.5sec auto-evasion mechanic on leaving form (5sec ICD), roots don't break on bleeds and Marked for Death/WotLK-length bleeds (as talent choices so you can't have both ofc).

I can live with exchanging all the other things for the new stuff but if Legion goes live without Cyclone for Ferals I'm so done with the game. It just shows how much they want to retardproof this game for people who can't handle CC (Turbo and WW/DK ftw hehe).

Seems Blizzard really wants to make us into damage bots come Legion. #pruneCC

Thoughts on this?

Edited by Konjunktur, 16 February 2016 - 01:05 AM.

#2 Duduferalul

Duduferalul
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Darkspear
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral 2/2/1/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2427
  • RBG: 192

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:15 PM

link it

#3 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:45 PM

I would like it if they just removed your piece of shit spec from the game completely so people can cap 2s in peace.

#4 spelgubbe

spelgubbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:44 PM

legion handles the pruning in a very good way i think
you can do this for a lot of classes:

"you had <important cc here>. in legion you can play without it"

"you had more than 3 spells in your rotation. legion fixes that for you"
Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#5 Konjunktur

Konjunktur

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

link it

http://beta.wowdb.co...nt-calculator#u (look through the spell list, no cyclone)
http://beta.wowdb.co...nt-calculator#u
http://beta.wowdb.co...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#6 Fakalock

Fakalock
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 950
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1686
  • LocationGuthenburg, Sweden

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:08 AM

Guess my feral will be lest at lvl 100 then >.< only reason I play it is because i love cycloneing :P

#7 Xinowl

Xinowl
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:20 AM

I just wanted to inform you all that Cyclone is gone again for Ferals in the newest beta build.

Everything gone:

• Cyclone
  • Typhoon
  • Rejuvenation (in form)
  • Cenarion Ward
  • Stampeding Roar (shares talent row with some really op train-one-target talent)
They're trying to replace it by giving us a talent that turns maim into gouge (but it's still a finisher), a 1.5sec auto-evasion mechanic on leaving form (5sec ICD), roots don't break on bleeds and Marked for Death/WotLK-length bleeds (as talent choices so you can't have both ofc).

I can live with exchanging all the other things for the new stuff but if Legion goes live without Cyclone for Ferals I'm so done with the game. It just shows how much they want to retardproof this game for people who can't handle CC (Turbo and WW/DK ftw hehe).

Seems Blizzard really wants to make us into damage bots come Legion. #pruneCC

Thoughts on this?

The most retardproof thing they ever did was letting ferals instantcast healing abilities in form.
Just like warriors being allowed to use everything in the same stance.

Edited by Xinowl, 15 February 2016 - 09:23 AM.

#8 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:13 AM

traps removed from MM and BM hunter as well as far as i know,maybe the days will come where we talk about how good wod was compared to wow's upcoming state.

#9 Alidia

Alidia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 1989
  • RBG: 384

Posted 15 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

traps removed from MM and BM hunter as well as far as i know,maybe the days will come where we talk about how good wod was compared to wow's upcoming state.

Good

#10 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:46 PM

Hey guys. You know every class doesn't need 5000 different types of ccs right? Remember when some classes didn't have interrupts? It will be ok.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#11 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:55 PM

Hey guys. You know every class doesn't need 5000 different types of ccs right? Remember when some classes didn't have interrupts? It will be ok.

Hey Eugene! :)

While it's absolutely true that classes don't need to have 5000 different cc types as you put it, I think that WOD has pretty much shown that some cc needs to be removed from some classes and some should be added into others. A class doesn't need to have much cc indeed, if it can be used correctly. Remember that this is also the main reason people were complaining about not being able to ''outplay'' their opponents.

For instance, Paladins (all specs) currently have only 1 cc, which is via a talent. Talking about Fist of Justice. You have the opportunity to spec into the other choices as well, but we all know you drag your team down by doing so - at least in most case scenarios. Having only 1 cc which is strong, yet predictable also makes your gameplay a bit boring. I believe it would be much more fun if Ret and Prot had baseline Blinding Light while Holy could have Repentance.

In the end, I don't know if I am sure about how good Legion changes will be, but I don't think that Ferals - or any other melee with a hardcasted cc - was the main problem here.

EDIT: Fixed my first paragraph, as it could have been interpreted wrong.

EDIT 2: Not qq'ing about Pala here, since it's my main class though it's easier to bring it as an example.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#12 WraithEye

WraithEye
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 0/0/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2664

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:29 AM

This seems really stale without cyclone.

Feral loses so much depth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<