Jump to content

New legendary BoE items


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 1459
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 PM

Hey, haven't seen a thread about it here before, might have missed it though; there are new BoE legendary items with pretty ridiculous skill modifers coming in with Legion. Are those going to be usable in arena? Some of them seem pretty ridiculous:

Equip:

Execute can now be used on targets with 35% or less health.

Equip:
Distract causes enemies to take 25% more damage from you for 8 sec.

Equip:
Your bleed effects last forever when applied to targets below 25% health.

Equip:

Vanish reduces your damage taken by 60% for 10 sec.



Equip:

20% of your maximum health is healed when using Feign Death and every second Feign Death is active.



etc etc.

I doubt they will, but hey. Anyone has a clue?


Popped a molly, I'm sweating.
420

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm


View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot


#2 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3322
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted Yesterday, 04:11 PM

View PostNisslol, on 13 February 2016 - 04:04 PM, said:

Are those going to be usable in arena?
considering all gear is disabled in rated pvp apart from ilvl which boosts your preset stat template, yes the items will be usable but the effects will not function

considering the ilvl of all the legendary items, you may end up farming mobs for them just for that I guess x)

View Postjaimex, on 28 October 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

View Postjaimex, on 12 January 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#3 Atosy

Atosy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 141
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1593
  • 3v3: 2807
  • RBG: 1705

Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

They wont work in arena. It's already confirmed, cba looking up the blue post.

#4 Bawn

Bawn
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Posts: 425
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 856

Posted Today, 01:15 PM

why do people always link pve shit and ask if its gonna work in arena lmfao
its been that way for a while now, nothing pve related works in arena anymore
Posted Image

#5 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 3322
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted Today, 02:05 PM

View PostBawn, on 14 February 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

why do people always link pve shit and ask if its gonna work in arena lmfao
if the legendary items end up being the initially highest ilvl items in the game (which it looks like they will be) then you will "have to" farm them regardless of the procs working in arena or not if you want the higest possible ilvl/stats while inside arena

View Postjaimex, on 28 October 2015 - 08:47 PM, said:

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

View Postjaimex, on 12 January 2015 - 10:30 PM, said:

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#6 Siolith1993

Siolith1993
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 12
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/2

Posted Today, 03:54 PM

View PostDizzeeyo, on 14 February 2016 - 02:05 PM, said:

if the legendary items end up being the initially highest ilvl items in the game (which it looks like they will be) then you will "have to" farm them regardless of the procs working in arena or not if you want the higest possible ilvl/stats while inside arena

They don't have secondary stats though.

#7 seeiz

seeiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 271
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2642
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1671
  • LocationNorway

Posted Today, 04:58 PM

View PostSiolith1993, on 14 February 2016 - 03:54 PM, said:

They don't have secondary stats though.

only ilvl will matter not gear, so in theory you can have a blank item with 15 ilvl higher than regular items, and you will pwn.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

<