Photo

Question on MM ignoring sniper training (yes) what stat prio?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:54 AM

So recently I am having a blast with my MM fooling around in non-rated PvP. A Powershot+Chimera + Aimed+Chimera/Killshot knocks mostly everyone out of his shoes

I have noticed in my playstyle in which I am actively chasing my opponent who mostly flees when being insta-gibbed to 50% or below in a sec - I do not stand around for very long, in open-pvp that is. So basicly I have no great use for mastery

(The debate wether Lone Wolf or other talents is pretty much gone, since I have to switch to my pet in sticky situations. You can always re-enable lonewolf shortly after again.)

I assume that max crit would be the go to. And what other stat? Versatility or haste? Would you grab the 4 Piece Bonus to reduce rapid fire's cd to what is then said to be only around 1min?

I have checked I can easily get over 52% crit without enchants, unbuffed and s2 gear, not s3 yet.

Should one push crit even higher?

I am looking for some constructive Input :-) tyvm!
Posted Image

Karma...

#2 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst

Posted 03 February 2016 - 03:13 PM

75 views, no reply? cmon :-) !
Posted Image

Karma...

#3 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:21 AM

While I don't play a Hunter myself (let alone a twink one), I will tell you not to forget that you should provide additional info so that other players can help you better.

On your second comment you say it's a twink scenario you are talking about, right? What level? You mention Mastery as a stat so it has to be 80/85/90, but clarify which one. That aside, MM is not really cut for PvP in WoD. You would do much better as BM or Surv.

Sorry the post wasn't of much help overall, but that's about the best I can give you. :/
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#4 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:50 AM

While I don't play a Hunter myself (let alone a twink one), I will tell you not to forget that you should provide additional info so that other players can help you better.

On your second comment you say it's a twink scenario you are talking about, right? What level? You mention Mastery as a stat so it has to be 80/85/90, but clarify which one. That aside, MM is not really cut for PvP in WoD. You would do much better as BM or Surv.

Sorry the post wasn't of much help overall, but that's about the best I can give you. :/

Why would you even waste your energy attemping to answer a question that is hunter-specific, when you yourself have never played one? Why? ...

I used the term twink in Terms of "toon" or "alt" because it is not my main. It is not a twink per say it being lower lvl than max. The hunter is Level 100. But in any case thank you for mentioning "I guess".

Regular lvl 100 pvp, focusing on MM, not on mastery since moving around and chasing allows no sniper Training to be active

PS: Did you actually read the entire thread? How can I use "Lonewolf" in regards to what would be lower than lvl 100? Forget the term twink then and focus on actual answering the question please. Greatly appreciated.
Posted Image

Karma...

• Banned
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/./0/1/.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:26 AM

I used the term twink in Terms of "toon" or "alt" because it is not my main. It is not a twink per say it being lower lvl than max. The hunter is Level 100.

Thank you for mentioning. Regular lvl 100 pvp, focusing on MM, not on mastery since moving around and chasing allows no sniper Training to be active

Then it ain't your twink then innit?
Shit game is shit :) btw Butthex, ur still a nobody, thx for reminding me to fix my shit sign

#6 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:12 PM

Then it ain't your twink then innit?

Wtf are you talking about? I have written "MM TWINKS" not even in my main article, but rather in the Invitation below that post for people to reply, because nobody is "Main-ing" a mm hunter right now, when SV is much more viable.

Can you place your garbage somewhere else? We have already answered that. Ridiculous...

@mods: Better close this Topic. Certain "special" individuals seem to overcomplicate and got lost on a simple term (twink) and can no longer Focus on what started as a very simple question
Posted Image

Karma...

#7 Call Me Teranaye

Call Me Teranaye
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2969
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 1734
  • RBG: 2079

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

was going to reply but you're a douchebag
karma?

#8 sugartoots

sugartoots
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Survival
  • 2v2: 1423
  • 3v3: 2243
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:27 PM

no knowledge for douche bags

#9 Dills

Dills
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/1/0/2/1/1
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2867
  • RBG: 1680

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:37 PM

was going to reply but you're a douchebag
karma?

This

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

Posted Image

did you ever get round to taking it? It's actually the best free site i've found :)

Gonna take that as you flopped hard and couldn't get near my score with repeated tries :)

#10 seeiz

seeiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/1/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2701
  • 3v3: 2642
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1671
  • LocationNorway

Posted 04 February 2016 - 04:59 PM

I dont like you, you remind me of Jaimex

#11 Hydroxide

Hydroxide
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aszune
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/1/0/2/2

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:07 PM

For the record OP ...only your shit nation refers to alts as twinks. Wasn't suprised to see you play on a German realm with that cancer attitude.

Edited by Hydroxide, 04 February 2016 - 06:07 PM.

#12 Sexyo

Sexyo
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

Some say "if you plant a seed of twat, in time (not short but still in time) a massive twat will grow."

i think your father is twat.

#13 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1790
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:32 PM

Look, OP, I get that you are looking for "experts" to answer you, but that doesn't justify being a piece of garbage to people you deem to be non-experts.

Yes, you mentioned Lone Wolf, a level 100 talent, but you also used the term twink which means below level 100. You contradicted yourself, so the confusion is understandable and completely your own damned fault.

And yes, I second your call for the mods to close this topic, but let's be clear, the only "special" individual here is you. This isn't a restaurant, kid, where you have paid for a meal and can talk down to your waiter. You have come to a community site to ask for free advice. When nobody replied (you waited a whopping 3.5 hours), you commenced complaining that 75 people had viewed your topic, but not one had replied. So, out of kindness, someone replied, and you immediately jumped all over him like you are some kind of spoiled child.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:  http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

Feral tears  :wub:

#14 Sania

Sania
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/././././.
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:15 PM

What a nice individual you are.

Posted Image

#15 Crlk

Crlk
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1482

Posted 06 February 2016 - 02:30 AM

i also hate you

#16 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:56 AM

Look, OP, I get that you are looking for "experts" to answer you, but that doesn't justify being a piece of garbage to people you deem to be non-experts.

Yes, you mentioned Lone Wolf, a level 100 talent, but you also used the term twink which means below level 100. You contradicted yourself, so the confusion is understandable and completely your own damned fault.

And yes, I second your call for the mods to close this topic, but let's be clear, the only "special" individual here is you. This isn't a restaurant, kid, where you have paid for a meal and can talk down to your waiter. You have come to a community site to ask for free advice. When nobody replied (you waited a whopping 3.5 hours), you commenced complaining that 75 people had viewed your topic, but not one had replied. So, out of kindness, someone replied, and you immediately jumped all over him like you are some kind of spoiled child.

Thank you! Couldn't have said it better myself. Geez though, the WoW community these days huh?
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#17 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:07 AM

Why would you even waste your energy attemping to answer a question that is hunter-specific, when you yourself have never played one? Why? ...

I used the term twink in Terms of "toon" or "alt" because it is not my main. It is not a twink per say it being lower lvl than max. The hunter is Level 100. But in any case thank you for mentioning "I guess".

Regular lvl 100 pvp, focusing on MM, not on mastery since moving around and chasing allows no sniper Training to be active

PS: Did you actually read the entire thread? How can I use "Lonewolf" in regards to what would be lower than lvl 100? Forget the term twink then and focus on actual answering the question please. Greatly appreciated.

I would ''attempt to waste my energy'' to help another person who seems to be looking for help. :) Come on mate, it's not a hard concept to understand. You are mentioning (as the people above already told you) max level content and then use the word ''twink'', implying that twink equals alt and getting mad at them. Do you... uhm... even know what a *twink* is? ._.

Then again, how are you looking for ''expert opinions'' when you are playing a non-PvP viable spec? Especially when you are not talking about arena, but for 1v1 advice? xD You play something completely out of the PvP content circle and then create an AJ account to ask for 1v1 advice on a spec that cannot PvP properly and that nobody plays! Like, wat?

Only thing I told you was to clarify things better, so that other experts (^ like Avarice or Dillypoo) could help you better. Another concept which isn't really difficult to understand.

Overall it was supposed to be somewhat helpful advice, not a dick - don't take it so hard. ;)

#18 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:12 AM

I dont like you, you remind me of Jaimex

Jaime is not even close to that! How can this... being... remind you of Jaime?

EDIT: Meaning that Jaime is usually friendly and helps people kindly when they ask him a question. Or at least that's the side of Jaime I have seen. This guy is the exact opposite - you attempt to help him and he goes on a rampage insulting everyone. xD

#19 Alidia

Alidia
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 863
  • 3v3: 1989
  • RBG: 384

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:06 PM

Haha some people really had a tough upbringing to be this entitled.

#20 AstroHawk

AstroHawk
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Guardian 0/2/2/2/././.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 February 2016 - 08:05 PM

Seeing as this thread has derailed harded than in Santiago I'm just going to add that just because you have paid for a meal does not make you entitled to talk down to your waiter.
Just as you are not entitled to be a douchebag to the busdriver because you have paid for a ticket.
I feel this needs to be adressed every now and then because allot of people think waiters are some special kind of service profession where you can be as much of dick as you want and they just have to take it, and i would like this to stop.

Best regards. Someone who has had waiter as their main proffesion for a few years.(not just as a part time job untill graduation) ^.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<