• US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2204
  • 3v3: 1928
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1815

Posted 02 February 2016 - 03:58 AM

This is my very first Druid that I'm ever making. Been playing the game since TBC and Druids were the one class that I refused to play since I got bored of it within the first 10 to 15 levels. Now, pushing through it, I'm starting to see why people are liking them. I'm currently level 42, and even though nothing really matters at that point. With so much downtime happening during the week and friends not online to play 3s with, I just level alts, and this is one that I'm trying to figure out the most.

So the main issue is keeping and pooling energy. Everything cost so much and I find myself starved after Rake & Shredding to build up combo points. By that time, I Tiger's Fury to get more Shreds out to apply a Rip and then I just keep shredding, starved to build up combo points for ferocious bite. And I try to manage and maintain savage roar and it's a bit difficult as well.

Any tips? I know this is like +40 and I know things will probably get better at higher level, I just rather ask now instead of later to look back on this and learn how to manage energy more.

#2 lobster

lobster
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:38 PM

the pvp set bonus for tigers fury on interrupt is the main mechanic for keeping energy. If you're not getting interrupts you're going to have a bad time. Training a hunter is the most obnoxious thing in the world.

as for savage roar, try and get restealths to apply SR for free

[18:31:47][W:From] [Shinyz]: say: "my cat died i gotta leave to burn it" then come to my channel and ill protect u
[18:31:50][W:From] [Shinyz]: aight qt?

#3 Stupidloser

Stupidloser
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0

Posted 03 February 2016 - 07:33 AM

You will get berserk at some point. You can spam abilities during it. Outside of cds, you won't have much energy though. Just cc stuff,heal, dispel, and be annoying when you have no energy. You should always have a button to press as a druid.

Edited by Stupidloser, 03 February 2016 - 07:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<