• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1145
  • 5v5: 1475

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hi guys. I have recently returned to WOW and wiped dust off of my Vanilla warrior. A lot of things have changed in the meanwhile, and nonetheless, even back in Vanilla i didnt play much pvp. I find myself at a loss when dueling other classes, mainly because of my ignorance of what to expect. Is there any guide that will tell what a warrior may expect 1vs 1 against other classes... I have found one excellent guide that showed possible scenarios vs all other classes, but it is severely outdated. Is there anything similar, yet up to date. Tnx in advance. I know the best way would be to play other classes and learn, but i havent got the time to afford that atm due to job obligations. I have a hunter lvl 100 and mage lvl 80, so i have the idea how to respond there. All other classes are complete unknowns. The guide i found was wow wiki warrior pvp guide. I still havent got the permission to link.. Cheers guys.

#2 ivanm

ivanm
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1145
  • 5v5: 1475

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:29 PM

I have learnt my spells in all 3 specs, know rotations, but how does a rogue open up the fight, when to use a trinket, when to go offensive and such :) You know what i mean... :)

#3 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

You won't win duels as arms, it's one of the worst class/speccs in the game for dueling. Try out fury or protection for dueling, they're better, but still not so great compared to most of the other classes.

#4 Armiger

Armiger
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 670

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:07 PM

prot is the best for duels

#5 terrorblade

terrorblade

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:41 AM

you can win some matchups but gotta tryhard like glyphing spell reflect/long charge and using double time against mages etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<