• Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 2/1/2/0/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1756
  • 3v3: 2411
  • RBG: 960

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:17 PM

Incarnation: Chosen of Elune An improved Moonkin Form that increases all your spell damage by an additional 15% the damage of all Lunar and Solar spells by 50%. xD inb4placeholder hehe

Posted Image

#2 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:15 PM

dont worry friend one day you shall rise from the ashes as a fiery chicken dealing death and destruction to all those who oppose you.

role playing is real.

#3 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:13 PM

that's how one makes playing around cooldowns less important

#4 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 28 January 2016 - 10:43 PM

The legion database also shows that celestial alignment will increase all damage by 30%, up from the 20% it's at currently. All of these damage-modifying cooldowns will be absolutely ridiculous, there's no way they'll make it to live or at least be tweaked in pvp situations. Starsurge won't have multiple charges anymore and requires a resource, which is good because at least the 1500 rated retard moonkins won't be able to just run in, pop cds and one shot people like they do atm.

All in all the moonkin changes and further pruning in legion look like shit except for a handful of good things like moonfire and sunfire being separate binds again.

Edited by Freshqtz, 28 January 2016 - 10:50 PM.

#5 OzCymru

OzCymru
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2146
  • RBG: 1609

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:54 PM

Also incarnation now replaces celestial alignment for balance and berserk for feral.

#6 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:49 AM

that might explain the 50%, but still those cooldown modifiers are way too high imo.

don't like the new starfall "mechanic" either. should be like wotlk (hehe) cata or mop, even WOD is better than this legion crap.
mushrooms were really "funny" imo. liked them a lot in pve and pvp.
nature's grasp was one of my favorites, maybe just mine.

Would be really solid imo if those spells came back + the two dots that we will have in legion. otherwise we don't really lose that much in comparison to WOD. no clue if this lunar energy system thingy is fun - hopefully.

Edited by Siuox, 29 January 2016 - 01:59 AM.

#7 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 19 May 2016 - 05:18 AM

that might explain the 50%, but still those cooldown modifiers are way too high imo.

don't like the new starfall "mechanic" either. should be like wotlk (hehe) cata or mop, even WOD is better than this legion crap.
mushrooms were really "funny" imo. liked them a lot in pve and pvp.
nature's grasp was one of my favorites, maybe just mine.

Would be really solid imo if those spells came back + the two dots that we will have in legion. otherwise we don't really lose that much in comparison to WOD. no clue if this lunar energy system thingy is fun - hopefully.

I apologize for the necro but after playing moonkin on the beta pvp realm for a couple hours today all I have to say is that the spec is absolutely fucking atrocious. The astral power energy system is essentially a shitty rage bar and I much prefer literally any iteration of the current eclipse bar since it actually feels unique and interesting. You have no way of snaring/slowing people which is extremely problematic since people can just run at you and there's very little you can do. Mass entanglement is an option but its on a 30 sec cd, on gcd, and you have to give up bash to get it so fuck that, and faerie swarm is a pathetic 30% slow which is on the same tier as cyclone so fuck that as well. Also, if you're unable to cast (which is almost always the case) good luck generating astral power outside of pressing astral communion. I could rant on about lots of other things as well but I just cba atm.

I haven't touched wod in a couple months but after /afking out of the last bg I was in on the beta I actually considered playing wod for the first time in a while. I've considered writing out a long, elaborate post on the official forums about my concerns but why bother since any feedback we provide may as well be piss in the wind for all the good that it does.

#8 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 12:13 PM

I apologize for the necro but after playing moonkin on the beta pvp realm for a couple hours today all I have to say is that the spec is absolutely fucking atrocious. The astral power energy system is essentially a shitty rage bar and I much prefer literally any iteration of the current eclipse bar since it actually feels unique and interesting. You have no way of snaring/slowing people which is extremely problematic since people can just run at you and there's very little you can do. Mass entanglement is an option but its on a 30 sec cd, on gcd, and you have to give up bash to get it so fuck that, and faerie swarm is a pathetic 30% slow which is on the same tier as cyclone so fuck that as well. Also, if you're unable to cast (which is almost always the case) good luck generating astral power outside of pressing astral communion. I could rant on about lots of other things as well but I just cba atm.

I haven't touched wod in a couple months but after /afking out of the last bg I was in on the beta I actually considered playing wod for the first time in a while. I've considered writing out a long, elaborate post on the official forums about my concerns but why bother since any feedback we provide may as well be piss in the wind for all the good that it does.

druids deserve to be bad for a whole expansion after WoD

#9 Siuox

Siuox
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:07 PM

just playing random bgs, might also be fun in legion cause 1 more dot and 2000000000y starfall skill button)

uninstalled alpha tho^^ just take the game as they release it^^ casualization wont stop

feedback also useless, just check what happened since nadagast/cdew/absterge feeedback -> nothing :^)

Edited by Siuox, 19 May 2016 - 11:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<