Thug Life - 3s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Piglips

Piglips
  • Junkies

Posted 28 January 2016 - 02:05 PM

Good Morning/Afternoon AJ,

Wanted to ask if anyone has been pushing successfully as Thugcleave (Rogue/Hunter/X).

-What healer are they using?

-What Spec are you guys preferring?
(Im mainly playing survival,(also if i miss a trap only 12secs) I just feel more in control) vs (BM lining up with CDS etc)

I been messing around with Marksman (Aimshot + Chim) takes a good opening chunk.

- Has anyone else been only queing into: RMD / TURBO / GODCOMP HPAL / (maybe slightly FLS) ?

Also, has anyone made any new Hunter PvP vids? etc? Strats/Comps/

Successful comps? I presume Jungle/ PHP

Well tell me how you guys are doing, slaying people? or getting slayed?

Thanks again AJ!

#2 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 28 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

Thug is best with bm i think rdruid is the best healer atm (havent played 2 much with a priest tho)
you should win turbo/rmds (turbo is abit hard if ur rogue is sub)
hpal godcomp = free lose
fls usually free win

i dont think anyone really enjoy playing their hunter in current meta if you wanna push rating ur best bet is disc jungle/phs

if you need advice in matchups just post which ones.

#3 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:48 AM

Thug is best with bm i think rdruid is the best healer atm (havent played 2 much with a priest tho)
you should win turbo/rmds (turbo is abit hard if ur rogue is sub)
hpal godcomp = free lose
fls usually free win

i dont think anyone really enjoy playing their hunter in current meta if you wanna push rating ur best bet is disc jungle/phs

if you need advice in matchups just post which ones.

hey Refren I recently started to play Thug with a few friends and I got a few matchup questions. (we are playing sub+bm+rdruid)

Ebola?

Our wins usually end up with forcing a trinket on the feral(with a clone/bash/blind) while we train the DK and then trying to bomb the feral but most of the time this only works once maybe twice against the same team our healer just does not live long enough. (most of the time if we can not score a kill after 3-4 minutes we are done)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any half-decent strat vs pala-godcomp?

We usualy end up doing this:

Go for the shadow. I keep my kick and knock for deep poly/ring and try to deny fears with snakes.
We try to clone the dispersion and then swap clone onto the pala while the mage is getting a wyvern but once the godcomp realise that they can simply hoj/horror me while the mage is going for a deep-poly/ring we are done.
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

#4 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:37 AM

hey Refren I recently started to play Thug with a few friends and I got a few matchup questions. (we are playing sub+bm+rdruid)

Ebola?

Our wins usually end up with forcing a trinket on the feral(with a clone/bash/blind) while we train the DK and then trying to bomb the feral but most of the time this only works once maybe twice against the same team our healer just does not live long enough. (most of the time if we can not score a kill after 3-4 minutes we are done)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any half-decent strat vs pala-godcomp?

We usualy end up doing this:

Go for the shadow. I keep my kick and knock for deep poly/ring and try to deny fears with snakes.
We try to clone the dispersion and then swap clone onto the pala while the mage is getting a wyvern but once the godcomp realise that they can simply hoj/horror me while the mage is going for a deep-poly/ring we are done.

vs ebola i dont think you should ever go dk just stick on feral and you can swap pally (most paladins usually dont know how much damage you have so they waste cds). cloning dps defensive while sacs are up helps alot (unless u get rng dispel) make sure feral sits full gouge during berserk part of incarn. not sure what else to tell you if you guys live 3-4 minutes you should definitely be able to score a kill on the feral. try to rotate ur crows/dances every go and just peel during pally wings unless u have some sick ass cc chain.

shatter as i said its free lose we usually sit sp i guess with sub you could focus mage abit more? ur rogue has to play full mongo otherwsie its not even winnable. as a hunter i just pilar hump all game try to delay/stop their deep/horrify/hoj.

#5 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:56 AM

vs ebola i dont think you should ever go dk just stick on feral and you can swap pally (most paladins usually dont know how much damage you have so they waste cds). cloning dps defensive while sacs are up helps alot (unless u get rng dispel) make sure feral sits full gouge during berserk part of incarn. not sure what else to tell you if you guys live 3-4 minutes you should definitely be able to score a kill on the feral. try to rotate ur crows/dances every go and just peel during pally wings unless u have some sick ass cc chain.

shatter as i said its free lose we usually sit sp i guess with sub you could focus mage abit more? ur rogue has to play full mongo otherwsie its not even winnable. as a hunter i just pilar hump all game try to delay/stop their deep/horrify/hoj.

thx. :]
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<