• Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 1829
  • 5v5: 1051

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:47 PM

Having some trouble as the rdruid vs turbo with LSD. Any tips on staying alive vs their damage? They can literally train me the second I pop till I die. How do I stay alive here? I can sometimes live for a minute longer if I pop heart early, but then once it falls off I'm pretty much screwed.

I take Glyph of barkskin/regrowth/shapemender (mainly because I don't clone much vs turbo).

Also, what are some general tips on playing rdruid on an LSD team? I feel like I don't really have much to do, as clone dr's with fear and also stops warlock dmg. I just run around and healbot and bash once a min.

#2 dar0

dar0
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Azuremyst
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1887
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1749

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

Hope for a reflect om clone, and you're safe for 6 sec :P but try treants. Makes you able to sit bear alot more, your sotf hots are mostly dispelled anyway, so no reason to have it just for a bigger ns every minute, and replace regrowth with lifebloom whenever you don't talent for sotf :) hope that helped some :) never displacer if warrior have charge ofc. Just spam your powershift bear and get distance until he charges, then displacer, but you probably knew that

#3 Jaytron

Jaytron
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1636
  • 3v3: 1829
  • 5v5: 1051

Posted 26 January 2016 - 11:24 PM

Hope for a reflect om clone, and you're safe for 6 sec :P but try treants. Makes you able to sit bear alot more, your sotf hots are mostly dispelled anyway, so no reason to have it just for a bigger ns every minute, and replace regrowth with lifebloom whenever you don't talent for sotf :) hope that helped some :) never displacer if warrior have charge ofc. Just spam your powershift bear and get distance until he charges, then displacer, but you probably knew that

I mean, you're not wrong about being safe for 6 secs. LOL

Thanks man, I'll give treants a try. Also will try lifebloom

What do you think of skin/blooming/shapemender? Since I feel like I'm not cloning as much as LSD anyways (especially against turbo) because it slows down lock dmg and also drs with fear?

#4 Arukeks

Arukeks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Blackmoore
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Demonology 1/0/0/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 671
  • 3v3: 2632
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1903

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:37 AM

Turbo is one of the hardest matchups as LSD. Most important thing here from your point of view is to Sync ever shadowfury with a Clone. Playing my LSD we mostly sync it on enh Shaman, since we mostly kill war/resto druid.

Believe me it makes a difference. And as long as they stay lock. Your lock has to Sync Port with stormbold and has to keep staying in instant earthquake (which makes 300% more DMG).

Playing on 2,3k-2,4 mmr the script as a lock feels like. War + sham or war/sham trains observer Pet till it dies then train lock till they feel like hitting druid. Then druid has to ask for peels or he just kites like a boss and shifts every stormbold go on him. Your CC doesn't really make a difference on the Healer. So try to get clones on the DPS as often as you can even though you beeing trained.

Against druid turbo you have to hit druid as often as you can and go for Triple fury or double fury on the DPS, depending on the Situation. Mostly its better to get a shadowfury into half Bash on the DPS or shadowfury into half Bash on the Healer than try to Bash full on somebody, you want to go. Bash is pretty unreliable in this matchup, but is very strong.

My healer even bashes whatever is in range in the opener which makes damaging for the lock pretty easy (free shadowburnhaunt and soulswap).

Never the less, the druid needs to tell avout every stormbold, needs to know about every defensiv Cooldown of his Team and needs to hit shadowfury clones to win this Setup. Depending on the lenght of the game, Ninja Drinks are very important.

Also since there are versitilities an lower Rating. Try to have different strats against Priest/Monk/pala turbo than druid turbo since you can benefit on the full Hex on that comps.

P.S.: don't say you are not cloning as much in LSD. I've seen so many mirror Matches in which the druid was not cloning once. You are just cloning more meaningfull then in other comps. Clone swifty Macros clone to prevent healing clone to prevent DMG and most important clone for the kill.
In LSD the lock is not fearing as much as you clone. Clone is not breaking from dots, fear is.

#5 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:28 PM

Turbo is one of the hardest matchups as LSD.

no, its not, and thats coming from someone who plays both comps - lsd should always win. The rest of your post is pretty good though, your shaman and warlock needs to assist druid a lot with sfury clones, knocks, freedoms etc, but if you just pressure druid you win the race most times except maybe on a small map like ruins.

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<