• Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1314
  • 3v3: 572

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

So, my gf and myself recently started playing shadowpriest/mage in 2s, and are having difficulty surviving basicly anything. We tried playing godcomp and that worked out semi-decent i`d say,

We`re looking for someone to help/teach us the ins and outs of Shadow/Mage and Godcomp.

Cheers, Fearqt

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

Biggest thing in 2s is to not not not pop your defensives at the wrong time and to peel for each other allll the time. If you are playing against double dps don't waste blink unless you are stunned or if they use a gap closer and don't have your priest use soectral guise to open with and to use that as a mechanic to get get away. Pop your instant Ccs like deep/fear/root right off the bat because 9 times out of 10 they will trinket and that opens the Mage up to free pollys. If they are on the Mage the priest needs to horror your non kill target to try to get a trinket and then just go ham on damage. Honestly I think this comp is centered around the Mage so you have to learn how to kite kite kite and Polly/ring spam to get them off you and then when you are open for damage pop everything. And if they aren't on you it should be an easy win with double dps because of all the cc you have for the off target.

As for healer/dps comps try to get as many resets as possible. Try to cc healer as much as possible at the beginning and get a trinket out of him as soon as you can. When you guys start getting low sheep dps>soectral guise/invis out> drink. Against healer dps it's hard to just go all in and try to kill through cool downs so you have to get them to pop their cooldowns and get resets and destroy when they have nothing.

I honestly don't know much about spriests or mages in terms of playing them just some common double dps strats I'm giving you.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#3 Fearqtmage

Fearqtmage
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:09 PM

Thanks!, will be sure to try this out :)

#4 shadore

shadore
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Malfurion
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/2/1/1
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2016 - 11:35 AM

U should try to cc out 1 target. for example u play against an warrior.. u can kite warriors pretty easy and cc him. but be carefull for the Deepfreeze reflect or sheep reflect. Then try to dps out the other one. And the biggest thing, just play! The more you play with ur GF u two get better.

#5 Fearqtmage

Fearqtmage
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Draenor
  • Blackout

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:16 PM

Hey Bestoption, We`re trying, however when for example we`re facing a warrior/healer, or feral/dps, they just sit the priest, and she dies pretty fast :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<