how you got good in arena
Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:22 AM
Posted 20 January 2016 - 04:23 AM
not that i am good or anything, its just easy way to get good
Edited by Sexyo, 20 January 2016 - 04:24 AM.
Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:16 AM
Edited by Synkz, 20 January 2016 - 09:16 AM.
Posted 20 January 2016 - 11:19 AM
I like to think of wod as a script:
- the more games you play, the more you learn your class and the more you learn what your comp does/needs to do
- every comp in the game right now is really really scripted (with the exception of LSD just oneshotting etc) and almost all comps rely on either setting up to get kills (like rogue/mage/x) or stopping setups (turbo)
- the more you play the more you will learn the script (sadly) and the more you learn the script and match ups and what to do when, the 'better' you'll be at arena
game didn't used to be like this but the 'best' players in wow know the script really well even if they would like to think they don't and that's why they are the best players
obviously there is some stuff that you need to get to grips with, like basic class stuff and how to use your cooldowns efficiently, but again, that all comes with the script
so learn it and you'll be fine - sad but true
Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:37 PM
if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being
Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:13 PM
- Learn info about all classes and specs in the game, so you know when you are in trouble and what you can do to countermeasure the situation. You also need to know the toolkit of each class so that you can know what to expect when they try to setup cc or go in for the kill.
- Find better people than you who can tell you where you are doing your mistakes and explain why.
- Search and look up for some videos of high rated players regarding your class who explain what they do and why (Mystik's War and Ret video actually helped me a lot, I feel).
- Try to play your own class and get as good as possible at it.
- Be patient with everything. Finding partners, increasing your skill, all takes time.
Posted 21 January 2016 - 01:54 PM
and by random sheeps i mean not deeping them
I think wwdkhpala is not that scripted when it comes to CC, yes obviously the grip > leg sweep plays for example is very scripted but you have more options with strang, incaps, many stuns and how to use them and on what target to use them. But ye wwdk is still scripted as fuck when it comes to strategys vs each comp.
So yeah basically play a lot so that you know what to do vs X.
Edited by Fedx, 21 January 2016 - 01:58 PM.
Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:42 AM
Edited by denialz, 24 January 2016 - 07:47 AM.
Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:31 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users