• Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 19 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

Hi,

we are playing Destro / FM / Hpal at 2,1k mmr (2k cr) and got some problems vs hunter/ret/disc.

Hunter can be nuked really fast if he is open field. But its very hard to kill a hunter who sticks to the pillar. Even if we try to get him in bad position. Would like to focus more on the ret but it feels like he is getting no damage from chaos bolts.

We always use hoj offensive on main target. FM deep / sheeps their healer. Lock fears the free DD. But we dont do enough damage to ret or even ferals.

My questions:
When can we burst a ret?
When can we burst a feral?

What would you focus vs ret/hunter/heal?
What would you focus vs ret/feral/heal?
What would you focus vs dk/ww/heal?
What would you focus vs sp/fm/heal?

Thanks!
Posted Image

#2 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:33 PM

Something you could try doing is instead of getting howl you could get deathcoil. And then for your setup you could get your stacks of embers off the pally or whoever is in Los. And when you are ready for your burst fear the hunter out away from his pillar and then right when you are ready to burst, fear the pally, have the Mage root the hunter for his FoF and also to keep him in line and after your first Chaos bolt deathcoil the hunter or have the pally stun him. Getting a hunter in line should honestly be fairly easy. If not just Los the hunter and by attacking Ret and pulling him behind an adjacent pillar.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#3 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:35 PM

I'm no expert lock player by any means just sort of pulling it out of my ass so I could be wrong
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#4 DkH.ZeRa

DkH.ZeRa
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1674
  • 3v3: 2551
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1769

Posted 20 January 2016 - 02:39 PM

death coil with havoc for another burst could be nice vs ret/hunter. mass fear is also nice in our comp while fm can deep and pala hoj. mass fear doesnt help in every game thats right. we will give death coil a try.

death coil only got one disadvantage --> 45 sec cd. we usually burst every 30 sec with hoj + deep cd. death coil doesnt fit that good in the team-cooldowns.

also mass fear is getting better as before cuz there arent many undeads left. humans everywhere in arena.

Edited by DkH.ZeRa, 20 January 2016 - 02:44 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<