• Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/2/2/2/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1514
  • 3v3: 2333
  • RBG: 1669

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

Noticed a lot of Shamans are dropping 4 pieces this season to get the shoulders with Vers/mastery stats. Some are also enchanting Versatility over Mastery. I'm thinking about doing this to but not sure if Enchanting Versatility over Mastery is better? If I enchant Mastery I'll be rocking somewhere between 100% - 110% Mastery which to me actually seems like overkill. Thoughts?

Edited by Menc, 18 January 2016 - 03:08 AM.

#2 Fredkarlsson

Fredkarlsson
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 3v3: 1912
  • RBG: 384

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:54 AM

Noticed a lot of Shamans are dropping 4 pieces this season to get the shoulders with Vers/mastery stats. Some are also enchanting Versatility over Mastery. I'm thinking about doing this to but not sure if Enchanting Versatility over Mastery is better? If I enchant Mastery I'll be rocking somewhere between 100% - 110% Mastery which to me actually seems like overkill. Thoughts?

You'll want to keep the 4-set unless you want to miss out on having aura-mastery, lol
It's worth stacking versa because now you get a decent ammount of dmg reduction and healing and actually has an impact in the games.
Things you can alternate is your trinkets depending on what comp you are facing but you're gonna want all of them, spir/versa/stam.

#3 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:25 AM

You'll want to keep the 4-set unless you want to miss out on having aura-mastery, lol
It's worth stacking versa because now you get a decent ammount of dmg reduction and healing and actually has an impact in the games.
Things you can alternate is your trinkets depending on what comp you are facing but you're gonna want all of them, spir/versa/stam.

versa over mastery and take 4-set.

You stack versa because most comps are going to be sustained dmg cleaves that are going to want to kill every blue because they have a hard on for free wins. The versa will keep you alive.

#4 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

versa over mastery and take 4-set.

You stack versa because most comps are going to be sustained dmg cleaves that are going to want to kill every blue because they have a hard on for free wins. The versa will keep you alive.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<