#41 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:00 AM

the fact you act as if you are smarter than me then you play ww dk at 2.5 and have a job as a school IT guy is amazing

Pretty sure I'd prefer that over playing turbo x hours a day and being a wasteman

#42 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 11 January 2016 - 06:36 PM

It's been like 3 days since the regulars went into a shitfit about something, I was worried something bad had happened.

#43 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1529
  • 3v3: 2591
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1665

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:33 PM

I do 40k dps on my 703 geared frost dk, enough said.

#44 Europhoria

Europhoria
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Blood
  • RBG: 2444

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:38 AM

I actually vomit disc priest and their instant and powerful healing + passive wall.

Find it odd that complaining about this isn't more widespread.

#45 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:20 AM

WoW community everyone.
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#46 Freshqtz

Freshqtz

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:45 AM

Find it odd that complaining about this isn't more widespread.

"Saving grace saving grace you're fine!"

(It's literally that simple to keep someone up as a priest, but priest players as a whole are kinda delusional for whatever reason and keep insisting that their class sucks.)

#47 Sizurex

Sizurex
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/2/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1629
  • 3v3: 2150
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 2054
  • Locationaussie brah

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:04 AM

Posted Image
[6:55:23 PM] Shawts: Ffs get a life
[6:55:36 PM] Shawts: Before the federal court system takes it

Sizure xoxo best Aussie.

#48 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:50 AM

Hey guys. Simple question, can we just start spamlinking Holinki + other retard skilled devs this video on twitter? Maybe they will realise they fucked up horribly (again), and do smth about it.

https://www.youtube....h?v=P-dH35N2_ho

Shoutout for Absterge for this video. :D

happens more often than you can even imagine.... then atosy says "HOW CAN YOU DIE LIKE THIS?" ayyy lmao

#49 abolishedtehe

abolishedtehe
  • Aboballsack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental
  • 2v2: 1408
  • 3v3: 2917
  • 5v5: 671
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:20 AM

ill gladly admit to being bad if that makes you feel better, does not matter to me in the same way it apparently does every other player

and no, he isnt dead per se, playing ww dk ive had seen quite a few shamans live for a while even if they trinket the first go with proper help from his teammates but if he sits everything and uses nothing, he's dead for sure

if you dont win in second stun chain youre shit.

#50 Tekkys

Tekkys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/0/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2043
  • 3v3: 2228

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

Disc is actually not in a bad place, i dont know anyone who is reasonable who argues otherwise. Saving grace is weird and sorta caustic to the game, but it is pretty OP if you use it wisely.

OT: I feel so sorry for shamans :<. Dying in stuns is all blues have known for their existence in the world of warcraft.. you'd figure a class that requires you to bomb big heals with limited mobility would have more anti-stun mechanics. I think moving Nature's guardian to a passive, or even a different tier, and letting shamans pick up astral shift would help, or maybe a longer cd but accessible sham rage?
Posted Image

#51 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:45 PM

"Saving grace saving grace you're fine!"

(It's literally that simple to keep someone up as a priest, but priest players as a whole are kinda delusional for whatever reason and keep insisting that their class sucks.)

shit players more than priest players

i dont think i know a good priest that complains about the lack of healing of a priest moreso than just the garbage toolkit, though its a lot more than just "saving grace" because if all you do to try to keep up with healing is saving grace then that is the difference between a 2 minute game and a dampening one, doesnt make much sense for you to dampen yourself the entire game instead of trying to cast a lot of your heals and use saving grace to either combat a cooldown being used or youre trying to buy yourself some time (or making up some time) from purging, going to go fear, etc

the only reason disc still arent a picked healer is because its an expansion about rotating cooldowns and priest have 1 on a 3 minute cd (aegis is garbage for a multitude of reasons) so there isnt much shit to rotate which is why the priest comps that are played are ones that the other partners have a shitload of defensives of their own (ret paladin, mages) and a retarded amount of control (mages, rogues)

the only time a priest is tankier than all the other healers is when it comes to casters which is why you dont see disc priests almost ever being the target vs a shatter destro lsd and what have you, i forget where someone did the math but the "permanent wall" doesnt give as huge of a damage difference compared to the other healers vs melee as people like to pretend it does, the only reason priests are harder to train than other healers is because of retard saving grace, not because priest have this "permanent wall"
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holinki, wwdk, rsham, wodpvp, stun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users