Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:28. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Is it worth swapping out bad conquest pieces for good honor pieces?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lucidmend

Lucidmend
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Garona
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 5v5: 1141
  • RBG: 768

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:38 PM

Hello, as you can see on my profile my gear isn't very optimized. Some was from RBGs and Ashran and some I just bought the wrong pieces. Is it worth buying better blues with honor and swapping them out or waiting til I'm full geared?

My armory page seems to be a bit odd. I plan to play sub and I use shadowstep not BoS

#2 Besabaftw

Besabaftw
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Outlaw 0/1/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1499
  • 3v3: 1474
  • RBG: 1669

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:23 AM

Not sure why, but I'm having a hard time viewing your armory. However, I can tell you that for sub you only really need 2 pc bonus (chest legs on set), and you should get the best pieces you can for the other slots, prioritizing agi>mastery>versa>crit>everything else. Stack mastery, and you're a human so double dps trinkets. The agility proc trinket+agi/on use versatility trinket.

Apologies if this wasn't as helpful as I would like. I can't really see your gear as it stands because it glitches out bad for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users