#1 Metagame

Metagame
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/./1/2/1/.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

I'm coming back to the game, haven't played since TBC. I know for LOL there's a reddit thread for coaching, but here I haven't been able to find any Gladiators who do coaching other than those big elo boosting sites which I'm not a huge fan of.

#2 Noodlejuice

Noodlejuice
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/0/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1530
  • 3v3: 3077
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1666

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:52 AM

theres lots of free guides on aj aswell as top notch twitch streams. All you need really as long as you are dedicated to practice.

#3 Migutu

Migutu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1647
  • 3v3: 1696
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 958

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:13 PM

IMO your best coach is practice.

I just resubbed less than a week ago and my best advice to you is to just play your class as much as possible. At the start, you'll probably fail miserably and look like an idiot, but don't worry about that.

1. Do bgs and Ashran to get decent gear
2. Spam arena skrims to get back into the swing of arena playstyle
3. Find someone to get capped with and get current-season gear
4. Put your ego aside and play with ANYONE and EVERYONE you can (don't get frustrated if you lose, just find someone you enjoy playing with but is still relatively good and willing to learn with you)
5. Once you feel comfortable enough then look for serious partners to play with (most people want to skip steps #1-4 and go directly to #5. Doing that will just set yourself and others up for failure, frustration, and inevitably will end with you quitting the game and saying it's bad)

If a certain spec or class is giving you trouble and you don't know how to kill them or survive against them, then just duel them and learn. Watching streams of top players in your class or the class giving you trouble helps immensely as well :)

Practice. Practice. Practice.

Edited by Migutu, 06 January 2016 - 04:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<