Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:39. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Epic Shield Slam 200k crit montage video

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Abomb247

Abomb247

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:20 AM

Hello everyone. While in the waiting room I put together a short 3min video. I have been a long time Prot PvP Warrior and been doing some Theory crafting for my new Shield Slam spec. I made an Epic Shield Slam Montage Video to showcase the spec. I end the video with a 246k Shield Slam on a rogue. I am making a Guide for youtube as we speak since I have
been getting alot of questions about the build.

Enjoy the video

#2 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:31 PM

Ok so from what I got (inside bgs) you play Avatar + Glad Stance, 1-hour Str pot, 125 Mastery food, Berserk buff.

But how do you hit 130k+ inside arena? I mean with the 15% damage reduction from trinkets it's actually surprising if this is even possbile! :P
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users