Jaimë is really pro :D

tus muertos

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 rooneyalianza

rooneyalianza
  • Junkies

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:06 AM

Here we have to enh shaman rank1 using hacks :)

Arena 2v2 , the 2 in invis
http://puu.sh/mc2hj/bffc76e978.jpg

Wow is Jaimë :D :D
http://puu.sh/mc2xp/dd81c09cd4.jpg

Jaimë has 2900? WTF???
http://puu.sh/mc3fq/7a878c7b04.png

You are really pro dude

Edited by rooneyalianza, 29 December 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#2 Ventux

Ventux
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:56 AM

shit is this the new generation of blukstacks

#3 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:35 PM

LMAO

It's an item x)

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

LMAO

It's an item x)

It may be an item, but isn't using it inside arena some sort of abuse though? :(

Btw, which item is it? Just out of curiosity, that is. I have never heard of such an item and I am genuinely curious about how it is not being spammed in arena etc yet.

EDIT: Grammar.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#5 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

Me cago en tus muertos guiri de los cojones , mucho rank1 y eres un puto random que te gana cualquiera con 2 deos de frente

Arena 2v2 , los 2 en invisible:
http://puu.sh/mc2hj/bffc76e978.jpg

Wow is Jaimë :D :D
http://puu.sh/mc2xp/dd81c09cd4.jpg

Jaimë has 2900? WTF???
http://puu.sh/mc3fq/7a878c7b04.png

You are really pro dude

I am sorry! I get the frustration of losing a 2v2 game because you'd think your opponent hacked, but commenting ''I shit on your dead foreigner balls'' in an other language while being on an English-speaking site is just top kek. xD

I seriously don't even know wtf the moderators are doing by allowing posts like this.

Plus, according to what Holinka tweeted the other day, I thought we were supposed to keep this a somewhat happy place so that he keeps coming back here to read and stuff. And you really aren't helping. :(

Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#6 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

It may be an item, but isn't using it inside arena some sort of abuse though? :(

Btw, which item is it? Just out of curiosity, that is. I have never heard of such an item and I am genuinely curious about how it is not bing spammed in arena etc yet.

One game at 2 am at 2k is abuse ye, but it's irrelevant abuse. Not gna spread how to do it though x)

#7 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:00 PM

One game at 2 am at 2k is abuse ye, but it's irrelevant abuse. Not gna spread how to do it though x)

BAN THIS CHEATER
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#8 Lilblaze

Lilblaze
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1509
  • 3v3: 2868
  • 5v5: 192

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:16 PM

Jaime just envy'd rogues and wanted to be like one, it's just a bit of rp dude

#9 rooneyalianza

rooneyalianza
  • Junkies

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

seriously are you saying this? irrelevant?

#10 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:19 PM

seriously are you saying this? irrelevant?

you realise it lasts 3 mins and its better for u if the game reaches into dampening right? XD

#11 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

you realise it lasts 3 mins and its better for u if the game reaches into dampening right? XD

Look, Jaime. Let's both be objective here. It does not matter if you did it once, twice, or a hundred times more. An abuse of rules is always an abuse. Plus, why are you even mentioning the time of day? Time is literally irrelevant.

If, say, I use a russian flyhack in arena once, it does not matter if I did it more times in the past or what hour it was - it's still an abuse and a hack. Same with your case - since if the game wanted you to be able to invis they would allow Invisibility Potions or something of the like inside arena.

It's also irrelevant to mention who benefits from it and who doesn't, for the exact same reasons.

P.S. If you don't want to spread how this ''trick'' thingie works, by all means, no one is forcing you. But I hope that you realize that this gives more than enough ''evidence'' for other people who you face off against to think you are a cheater. Think about it.
If you saw, say, a Ret being able to invis during a 2v2 match and then telling you ''get over it, oh, I also won't spread the trick'' I believe you would also be right from your end to call him a cheater.

#12 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:20 PM

Look, Jaime. Let's both be objective here. It does not matter if you did it once, twice, or a hundred times more. An abuse of rules is always an abuse. Plus, why are you even mentioning the time of day? Time is literally irrelevant.

If, say, I use a russian flyhack in arena once, it does not matter if I did it more times in the past or what hour it was - it's still an abuse and a hack. Same with your case - since if the game wanted you to be able to invis they would allow Invisibility Potions or something of the like inside arena.

It's also irrelevant to mention who benefits from it and who doesn't, for the exact same reasons.

P.S. If you don't want to spread how this ''trick'' thingie works, by all means, no one is forcing you. But I hope that you realize that this gives more than enough ''evidence'' for other people who you face off against to think you are a cheater. Think about it.
If you saw, say, a Ret being able to invis during a 2v2 match and then telling you ''get over it, oh, I also won't spread the trick'' I believe you would also be right from your end to call him a cheater.

well i mean i dont really care, people already call me an interrupt hacker and i never did that so ye, but iust find the idea of spanish people raging with really bad mics at the thought of someone standing invisible for 3 minutes ^_^ but ye i dont really care at all what people think of me, if you havent figured that out by now idk xd

Edited by jaimex, 29 December 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#13 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:31 PM

well i mean i dont really care, people already call me an interrupt hacker and i never did that so ye, but iust find the idea of spanish people raging with really bad mics at the thought of someone standing invisible for 3 minutes ^_^ but ye i dont really care at all what people think of me, if you havent figured that out by now idk xd

Well, I have not ''figured that out yet'' because I don't stalk your posts, no? xD But let's stay on the subject.

It's fine if you do not care about what other people think of you (a simple trait I wish I had irl! >_>). I just meant to say that if you are not willing to explain your position, you are indirectly encouraging the ones you face in arena to call you a cheater. And though you may not care about this idd, in time it may raise suspicions of - say - a GM, who might take appropriate actions against all this. And imo, it is really not worth it. That's just all.

#14 rooneyalianza

rooneyalianza
  • Junkies

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

i dont really care at all what people think of me, if you havent figured that out by now idk xd

Do not worry, you were reported and sent photos to email [email protected]

I want to play quiet and safe. Like you can not. WOW it is getting worse by people like you

#15 Lequezalier

Lequezalier
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

http://www.wowhead.c...rn-loop&bonus=0

dont think using it is abusing but it definitely shouldnt be useable in arena

edit: ok 10sec its probably not this

#16 roastys

roastys
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarion Circle
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1611
  • 3v3: 2545
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1519

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:23 PM

every eu player is bad they need all the hacks they can get

#17 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:23 PM

ban him!!!

#18 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:57 PM

every eu player is bad they need all the hacks they can get

Don't wanna get spicy here bud, but Blizzcon showed otherwise! xD

#19 xndr

xndr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • LocationLiverpool

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:27 AM

nices hacks i raptored yuo for cheetos and get ban men idiot
Posted Image

#20 Lloix