• Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/0/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:01 PM

Hi folks,

I have started playing with shadow priest as mistweaver monk. I are at low CR so far. However I have faced some comps, or groups. One of them is balance&ench. shamy. We go for balance and cc shamy, but we failed. The reason behind is that balance kite us easily (I don't know what my partner chose as talent&glyph). So what you guys suggest us to beat that comp ?

Second one is that retri&rdruid. We went on retri to kill and cc'ed druid. We failed again. It is because of that I tried to focus druid a lot and could not watch my partner. So, expect my failure, what you suggest us ?

Lastly, how should we cc our target ? What we try to do is that I sap and stun, then my partner silence and fear. Maybe horror at the and of it. What is your ideas about our CC rotation ? What kind of things we can add to them ?

I hope I could tell what I meant,

Thanks in advance.
-Hi There!..

#2 Damned2

Damned2
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Черный Шрам
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Brewmaster 1/0/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 2454
  • 3v3: 2457
  • RBG: 1733

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:36 AM

Just get DK or Warrior. Dont waste time on playing with SP.

#3 cippi

cippi
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/0/0/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1417
  • 3v3: 2004
  • RBG: 576

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:46 AM

Lastly, how should we cc our target ? What we try to do is that I sap and stun, then my partner silence and fear. Maybe horror at the and of it. What is your ideas about our CC rotation ? What kind of things we can add to them ?

Use sap/stun then fear, horror to kill target. Try avoid sapping killing target because it drs with horror. Silence can be also used to dps for avoid defensives.
Posted Image

#4 Ahmopasa

Ahmopasa
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/0/0/0/1/1
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 384

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

I thank you both of you guys for your replies. I will try to find warr/dk as soon as possible, but I have only SP at the moment.

I did not know my sap and horror share DR, thanks for the info. It looks like, with the knowledge of DR, we ll set our CC smoothly.
-Hi There!..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<