• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

• Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Zenedar
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/1/2/2/2

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:35 PM

Do they all just go for the Versatility gear instead?

Which is the "correct" build? Should I just copy the high rated ones?

#2 Noodlejuice

Noodlejuice
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 0/0/0/0/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1530
  • 3v3: 3077
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1666

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

people use no set bonus because they get gear from ashran/rbg, the best set bonus is 2 set head and shoulders.

#3 Animefreak3K

Animefreak3K
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Eredar
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/1/0/0/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1038
  • 3v3: 1569
  • 5v5: 1652
  • RBG: 1432
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

EU = Mostly no set-bonus
US = Mostly 2pc set-bonus

I personally don't take any setbonus, because the 2pc can be purged, and the 4pc isn't worth. Buff needed to make it usefull (back to 9%).

#4 Hollowinside

Hollowinside
  • LocationZanarkand

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:45 PM

Honestly, it's personal preference. For example, Elypsia on EU was playing 4-piece set bonus with Haste/Mastery gloves to 2.900 rating if I recall right (well he was rank 1 Ret EU) last season. Now he prefers to go 2 piece set bonus and full Versa.

As a matter of fact though getting 3 Versa parts and keeping 2 set bonus might come more in handy vs most comps, since the 4 piece set bonus isn't really that great and that extra tidbit of Mastery and Versa gains can prove quite useful.

Also, set bonus Head and Shoudler parts give better stats than their Ashran counterparts, which is why people chose to go with them anyway.
Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.

#5 zaultwo

zaultwo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Aerie Peak
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 672
  • 3v3: 2308
  • RBG: 1334
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:57 PM

Honestly, it's personal preference. For example, Elypsia on EU was playing 4-piece set bonus with Haste/Mastery gloves to 2.900 rating if I recall right (well he was rank 1 Ret EU) last season. Now he prefers to go 2 piece set bonus and full Versa.

As a matter of fact though getting 3 Versa parts and keeping 2 set bonus might come more in handy vs most comps, since the 4 piece set bonus isn't really that great and that extra tidbit of Mastery and Versa gains can prove quite useful.

Also, set bonus Head and Shoudler parts give better stats than their Ashran counterparts, which is why people chose to go with them anyway.

This
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<