• EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:58 PM

U r too bad for this comp, it's right. Wwls requires using brains instead of playing ww/dk/hpala.

I will never care what people think about how well I play my class in a game that I play to have fun in, but I couldn't help but notice your "shots" to a fellow ww monk. We ww monks shouldn't class envy, me and fopsy are great friends and i have nothing but respect for the other high rated ww monks so its sad when someone says this but sure if you think I am too bad for wwls you can think that I wont stop you.

But then I would like to add that you didn't break 2.7 as wwdkhpala in s16 or s17 which says a lot about you and your skill level (smirk)
Tfw when wwdk is too hard xDee

edit: and thanks to xonika for backing me up much love <3<3

Edited by Fedx, 16 December 2015 - 07:58 PM.

#22 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

I will never care what people think about how well I play my class in a game that I play to have fun in, but I couldn't help but notice your "shots" to a fellow ww monk. We ww monks shouldn't class envy, me and fopsy are great friends and i have nothing but respect for the other high rated ww monks so its sad when someone says this but sure if you think I am too bad for wwls you can think that I wont stop you.

But then I would like to add that you didn't break 2.7 as wwdkhpala in s16 or s17 which says a lot about you and your skill level (smirk)
Tfw when wwdk is too hard xDee

edit: and thanks to xonika for backing me up much love <3<3

You are right, the Wind Dancers need to stick together. Play whatever comp you prefer; whether its Wumbling Walrus (Wind Dancer/Dark Mage/X) or Tamagotchi Cleave (Wind Dancer/Death King/X).

#23 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

You are right, the Wind Dancers need to stick together. Play whatever comp you prefer; whether its Wumbling Walrus (Wind Dancer/Dark Mage/X) or Tamagotchi Cleave (Wind Dancer/Death King/X).

those are the most US names ive ever seen but i like them

#24 Laptop

Laptop
  • Members

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

those are the most US names ive ever seen but i like them

Oh, I'm not from the US, friend, but these are the super official names. I'll have to put together a list of all comp names and strategies for my friends here on 'the Junks' as they are being requested like crazy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<