shaman enhancement pvp arena

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ziali0504

Ziali0504
  • Members

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:18 PM

Hi.
I play Enhancment Shaman and my friend plays a Feral Druid, we wanna start doing 3v3. Our 3v3 experience is non-existent and we are thinking of running with a HPala.
Can someone give tips on how we should play this comp in general.

#2 Cradienz

Cradienz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2433
  • 3v3: 1613
  • RBG: 1708
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:23 PM

This comp depends a lot on your Feral! He has to do most of the backwork to make this perform well.

First he has to create a level 1 Human Male Warrior, then boost it to 100 with Legion pre-order or level it from scratch.

Then get full Honor gear and play Turbo!

^^ Will save you all a lot of rage

Edited by Cradienz, 09 December 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#3 dhwadwa

dhwadwa
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

This comp depends a lot on your Feral! He has to do most of the backwork to make this perform well.

First he has to create a level 1 Human Male Warrior, then boost it to 100 with Legion pre-order or level it from scratch.

Then get full Honor gear and play Turbo!

^^ Will save you all a lot of rage

This.

#4 Ziali0504

Ziali0504
  • Members

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

I think we just wanna test the waters, I dont think we are gonna push for really high rating. Just want some advice on how we will want to play, and I doubt he will want to change to warrior. He's been playing Druid since he started I think 3-4 years.

#5 Resteo

Resteo
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1657
  • 3v3: 1619
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:38 PM

Then it depends on you! You have to do the back track work to make this preform well.

First you have to create a level 1 human male mage, then boost it to 100 with legion pre-order or level it from scratch.

Then get full honor gear and play Feral, Mage, Priest!

^^Will save you all alot of rage

#6 Randomguy

Randomguy
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 0/1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • 3v3: 2613
  • RBG: 1623

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Hey I got your friend a few guides, hope it helps!

https://youtu.be/TCfLn-OgR4g?t=103

https://youtu.be/ZbbyD8UBy2Y?t=482

Edited by Randomguy, 09 December 2015 - 05:47 PM.

#7 zenga

zenga
  • Members
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

Amazing advice for new players ... tell them to reroll ... and then complain that everyone is playing the same comp on ladder.

I think we just wanna test the waters, I dont think we are gonna push for really high rating. Just want some advice on how we will want to play, and I doubt he will want to change to warrior. He's been playing Druid since he started I think 3-4 years.

I for one applaud the attitude to play whatever you want to play. And don't be fooled with the ones telling you your comp doesn't work: in the end of the day if you use your cds correctly, get synergy with your mates and manage to setup cc rotations then you WILL gain rating. That is till you get into glad range. But if you have never played 3s then this should be the least of your worries. Of course it might be easier to obtain raiting with certain foolproof comps, but that extra rating often comes at the cost of fun (by not playing what you enjoy). For me personally the fun I find in playing together with my friends beats any kind of rating/achievement.

#8 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:50 PM

Amazing advice for new players ... tell them to reroll ... and then complain that everyone is playing the same comp on ladder.

I for one applaud the attitude to play whatever you want to play. And don't be fooled with the ones telling you your comp doesn't work: in the end of the day if you use your cds correctly, get synergy with your mates and manage to setup cc rotations then you WILL gain rating. That is till you get into glad range. But if you have never played 3s then this should be the least of your worries. Of course it might be easier to obtain raiting with certain foolproof comps, but that extra rating often comes at the cost of fun (by not playing what you enjoy). For me personally the fun I find in playing together with my friends beats any kind of rating/achievement.

Playing whatever you want = playing 700 rating below your potential. Just how the game is now.

Edited by Regent, 09 December 2015 - 08:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<