please help, targeting problem

interface

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lordzero3

Lordzero3
  • Members

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:11 AM

so i recently decided to graduate from click targeting to using keybinds for it. I currently have it setup so that mouse wheel up targets party1, mouse wheel click targets party 2 and mouse wheel down targets party 3.

I have it set for raid frames when im in arena 3s because it is easier to customize those.

The problem becomes it isnt always listing the players from party1(top) to party3(bottom)

for example it will have (from top to bottom) party3 party1 party2

Which is really messing with me since im trying to keep it simple with scroll up is the top shown party member mousewheel click is middle and mousewheel down is the bottom.

Is there anyway to make blizzard raid frames show party members from top to bottom according to party member #?

#2 Garzial

Garzial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:57 PM

There could be, but I don't think so.

I would download something like XPerl or Shadowed Unit frames (my personal favorite), to make everything much easier to customize.

#3 Spyrö

Spyrö
  • Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0
  • LocationSpain

Posted 27 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

There are scripts for the Blizzard Raid Frames sorting, here's a thread about it: http://us.battle.net...opic/9377378382

#4 Intension

Intension
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 3v3: 2394
  • RBG: 1727

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

I know you didn't ask for this, just making sure - you don't have to bind "party3" for 3vs3. There's only player, party1 and party2. Party 3 would be a 4th member in the group.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: interface

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<