Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:02. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

A Frost DK and his rotting braiiin (a newby looking for some info)

Arena DK 2v2 Theorycrafting

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 1865

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

please feel free to elaborate why it's ignorance?. I don't have any problems vs wizard cleaves and at least any DK with an average sense of how to play dk shouldn't as well, probably i don't find them big deal since most of them are predictable as fuck and nowhere near to what an LSD used to be in WOTLK(i am glad i fought dozens of them becouse they made me stronger), which for your information was way harder than any supposed "god comp"(i don't even know why the name of god comp when it's a worse variation of shatterplay lol)frozen chicken or any other spellcleave.

post ur armory please :)

#22 Cenobite

Cenobite
  • Members

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:30 PM

you cant compare the game back then to the game right now, thanks for the information though helped me widen my perspective

I'm not comparing the game, im just telling you facts that still remain and apply in the current game and people can use in arena simple as that.

Surely trolling, calling out a player as "supposedly good" who's had glad every season and 5 rank 1s (all with DK i believe) when you have no credentials to back up anything you are saying...

Watch mes stream, watch blackjeff there's nothing special you can't do just like them, if theres one Dk who's still entertaining to watch is volkovitch when he plays unholy.

and no it's not trolling. but prove me wrong then, if what im saying makes no sense, then i'm speechless.

#23 Mish

Mish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1567
  • 3v3: 2187
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1684

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:12 PM

I'm not comparing the game, im just telling you facts that still remain and apply in the current game and people can use in arena simple as that.

Watch mes stream, watch blackjeff there's nothing special you can't do just like them, if theres one Dk who's still entertaining to watch it's volkovitch when he played unholy.

and no it's not trolling. but prove me wrong then, if what im saying makes no sense, then i'm speechless.

Got 1 question for you. Do you have this poster in your room little fella?
Posted Image

#24 Ooshamanoo

Ooshamanoo
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1526
  • 3v3: 192

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:42 PM

Comparing past and now its fine. But it will never be real enough to say x === y... A strat can be applied in a similar way but you know it's better to say something that helps both of you maybe something like "hey I can see this used to happen and this is why and nowadays I can see that happening and I see famous guy X doing something different.. Is there a way I can do something better to both? if yes continue else ask yourself or others their opinions"
That above is kind of what this thread is supposed to be like. I played vs Leekzy in AT as hpal(me) / H / DK and disc(me) / ret / hunt vs RMP but well I am no gladiator I played the AT to 2200 as a healer but to play WoD I am applying the same WOTLK ideology but with my trying to learn how WoD works now that's kind of it :D Let's use the noodle to help not argue <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arena, DK, 2v2, Theorycrafting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users