• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2088
  • 3v3: 2404
  • RBG: 1746

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:25 AM

Now I'm not 100% sure how esea works with csgo. But I honestly think that their needs to be some sort of system like this in every game if you want to play competitively for in gsme rewards. Seriously, this is fucking ridiculous.

ESEA works. The amount of suspicious shit there is close to none existant.. Not really the case on MM.
It's also why there is an unusual LOW amount of Russians on ESEA. Because they are OFTEN kids who find cheating massive lulz.
No racist. But in general cheating seems to be more common in Eastern parts of Europe.
Valve did create this problem for themselves though, when they did firesale of CSGO in the spring (For 3,99 euro i think) - resulting in most people now have 5 accounts.

The big difference on CSGO and WoW is that ESL / FACEIT and ESEA all put a lot of effort into their events / tournaments, and the followers to most majors and larger tournaments is easily pushed above 250.000

Edited by Xinowl, 02 December 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#23 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:00 PM

ESEA works. The amount of suspicious shit there is close to none existant.. Not really the case on MM.
It's also why there is an unusual LOW amount of Russians on ESEA. Because they are OFTEN kids who find cheating massive lulz.
No racist. But in general cheating seems to be more common in Eastern parts of Europe.
Valve did create this problem for themselves though, when they did firesale of CSGO in the spring (For 3,99 euro i think) - resulting in most people now have 5 accounts.

The big difference on CSGO and WoW is that ESL / FACEIT and ESEA all put a lot of effort into their events / tournaments, and the followers to most majors and larger tournaments is easily pushed above 250.000

I see. But I meant like I'm not sure how it works to actually be able to play in esea. Do they scan your computer more? Do they monitor other programs running? However they do it, it needs to be implemented in every game that wants to have a reward based pvp. Or any sort of pvp for that matter.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#24 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:24 PM

I see. But I meant like I'm not sure how it works to actually be able to play in esea. Do they scan your computer more? Do they monitor other programs running? However they do it, it needs to be implemented in every game that wants to have a reward based pvp. Or any sort of pvp for that matter.

It used to be that you'd first have to be running a specific config (series of console commands that edit the game files) in order to connect to the servers. So if you did anything to alter that if you managed to connect it would be insanely easy to detect. I have no clue how it works now. Crazy to see how big ESEA is now when it came out most people figured it was for open shitters who couldn't figure out how to use mirc.

#25 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:26 PM

Drop bangers, not bombs

#26 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1529
  • 3v3: 2591
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 1665

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:10 PM

every day on ladder theres a russian feral dk team without fail, and its usually the same guys so they obviously dont get banned

#27 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

Every single person in those videos was perma'd today btw.

Nice, now I can finally play arena in kickbot-free environment! All this stubborn effort of paying Blizz nearly 5 months worth of sub time has finally paid off.

Jk, queued into kickbotters.

Edited by ysnakewoo, 02 December 2015 - 10:41 PM.

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#28 Dreoras

Dreoras
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2200
  • 3v3: 2535
  • 5v5: 2337
  • RBG: 2427

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:19 PM

MM is shit anyways. Globals means fuckall anymore and everyone relevant plays faceit/esea/FPL.
Posted Image

#29 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:47 PM

MM is shit anyways. Globals means fuckall anymore and everyone relevant plays faceit/esea/FPL.

Yeah it is, I only play casual games on csgo because it's more lax and fun but I hit a hacker seriously every other lobby. Either someone blatantly shooting people through the walls not giving a fuck or some guy with <5 hours on his account going 30-3 and trying to hide it. I don't understand how it's fun to play games like this. I remember when I was like 11 or 12 I use to use a lag switch while playing socom 2 and I also stole the non collectors edition of the game so I could ladder glitch under the map and it got so boring so fast I just quit playing altogether, and I was 12... How are these grown ass guys who play games as a hobby able to stand cheating in a game and enjoy it. I truly don't understand it.

Edit: blatantly not blame toy

Edited by Nicholaes92, 04 December 2015 - 07:49 PM.

AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#30 Voksen

Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:56 PM

Can't wait for my overwatch aimbot to sell out. make a killing while burying this company once and for all.

#31 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

Can't wait for my overwatch aimbot to sell out. make a killing while burying this company once and for all.

you bastard
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#32 Voksen

Voksen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

you bastard

too bad im not that skilled. no one can seem to overcome the warden 4.0.

#33 Imahacker

Imahacker
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Medivh
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 05 December 2015 - 11:51 PM

Edited by Imahacker, 05 December 2015 - 11:52 PM.

#34 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 06 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

https://www.youtube....e=youtu.be&t=12

Why would you link that?
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯