Photo

Arcane mage 2s comp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tifoux

Tifoux
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

Whats a good double dps comp with an arcane mage? We doesnt want to run rogue or feral...

#2 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

Well if you manage to solo kill a healer, you are good to queue with basicly any healer yourself. I would prefer disc ofc.

You can insta-gib most low comps with a ret or a feral

Go with prismatic crystal and learn to use it correctly. If you want to go super save, for example vs a healer, get 3 missiles, and 4 stacks of arcane charges, get incanter's to 4 pop your trinket, lay down crystal, supernova twice, PoM arcane blast, cold snap pom blast again, if you got a runner finish off by chasing him with arcane power still active, cast while running your missiles and finish with your barrage. Normally you wouldnt need them

This requires a lot of practice to perfectly time everything well. But when it works - it works

This was all being in my personal arcane-frenzy, where mates, even 2.4k+ queing with my low ass mage replied to me - to a degree of annoyance (of their ignorance) - how amazed they were how good arcane can perform "lol never seen someone...", if played very very quickly and shut your opponent down

But I would say that is the case for each class and spec.

Arcane is just in a very special place due to the amount of shit it got over the last years and how that bias engrained itself into players minds

If you want to prepare for legion right now, I would not. It will be a total different playstyle due to the many changes. I wont participate but wish you all the best and greatest enjoyment
Posted Image

Karma...

#3 Celinedijon

Celinedijon
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 1316
  • 3v3: 2623
  • RBG: 1144

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

Rogue or feral..................... or boomkin

Edited by Celinedijon, 17 December 2015 - 09:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<