Lava Surge in Elemental PvP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Binkenstein

Binkenstein
  • Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:54 PM

Hi everybody,

In order to get better information to formulate feedback on, I'm going to ask you all a few questions. The first of which is around Lava Surge, with the talent & artifact proc increases, vs Control of Lava which replaces Lava Surge for a 200% damage bonus.

As things currently stand I assume the better Honor talent to take would be either Ice & Fire (more Frost Shock damage, Flame Shock generates 3 maelstrom per tick, and neither cos maelstrom) or Elemental Mastery (+50 max maelstrom) in order to multidot Flame Shock as much as possible to get more Lava Surge procs & more maelstrom generation for Earth Shock.

For those who don't know me, I do most of the PvE theorycrafting stuff for Elemental but my PvP experience is somewhat lacking (partially due to how horrible the spec is at it in Warlords).

#2 Filthpig

Filthpig
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1605
  • 3v3: 2448
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1945

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:09 AM

Real hard to speculate this without actually playing with the talents, I imagine that maelstrom on ticks is going to be what you want though if the play style is similar to recent Elemental game play, ie. sitting back and waiting on procs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<