• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2104
  • 3v3: 2452
  • RBG: 1727
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:09 AM

So happy with them so far. It looks like atleast 3 of the abilities will increase the skill cap and enable us with a new "dot type of spell"

Highlights:

Power of the Old Gods
-You summon a faceless void to aid you in battle for 12 seconds, who casts devastating void spells at the target (replaces Shadowfiend)

Void Torrent
2 sec cast
Raise your dagger into the sky, absorbing void energy into it for xsec, then release a torrent of void energy at your target, dealing x damage over x secs.<br /><br />While channeling this spell, your Insanity no longer drains.<br /><br />Requires Voidform.

Dispersion now heals you for x% of your maximum health over its duration.

Shadow Mend now heals for x% more, and you take x% less damage from the backlash.

When you enter Voidform, you summon a void sphere for until cancelled. While this sphere is active, x% of all direct damage dealt is additionally dealt to any target with your Shadow Word: Pain on them.

Mind Sear causes targets with your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch effects to immediately take a x% of a tick of their damage

Edited by Disperse22, 28 November 2015 - 01:10 AM.

#2 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

Gonna have to see how it works out in the end, but I really dislike the dispersion thing. That is exactly the kind of design I feel the game should have moved away from. It's just like the iceblock healing glyph.

Rather than using iceblock and dispersion to avoid incoming damage, you use it after you took the damage and heal back up. Thats bad design imo.
S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

#3 Kroyfel

Kroyfel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:48 PM

Yeah we should complain about the self healing. Affliction locks also has a talent that makes healthstones fully heal them and outlaw rogues will heal for 8% of their hp for every debuff removed by cloak.

Edited by Kroyfel, 28 November 2015 - 05:51 PM.

#4 lollamoon

lollamoon
  • Members

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:06 AM

Yeah we should complain about the self healing. Affliction locks also has a talent that makes healthstones fully heal them and outlaw rogues will heal for 8% of their hp for every debuff removed by cloak.

And you have Void-fckg-Shift.

#5 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 30 November 2015 - 01:35 PM

I don't know why they keep adding so much self healing in the game. I mean, back in Vanilla who really had self healing? Warlocks had drain life and health stones which was fine, hybrids could obviously heal but rip mana, and then??? I think prot Warriors had some cooldown? Not sure. And that is it really.

Then from Wotlk onwards they've been adding more and more self healing to the game. Every single class has self healing now, whether active or passive. Its not fun for pvp, and I doubt its fun for PvE either as it takes away from the role of the healers. So why do they keep adding more of it?
S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<