Jump to content

Olympic Competition Leaderboard


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:49 PM

Maty said:

What if you wanted to stay on the team? And just keep playing on it? If we hit 2200, it gets recorded, and we drop to say, 2100, would it keep us at 2200?
I'll talk to Rapture see what he thinks. Originally, we just added the save the team so that people can go back to playing with people they normally play with.

#22 sneakysnipe

sneakysnipe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 265
  • Talents: Combat
  • RBG: 192

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:56 AM

if only 2 ppl on ur team have 90% played on a 3s team will the 2 ppl still get 1? or do 3 ppl on the team need 90%+

#23 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:51 AM

sneakysnipe said:

if only 2 ppl on ur team have 90% played on a 3s team will the 2 ppl still get 1? or do 3 ppl on the team need 90%+
Right now, the two people will get one and we will figure out something to do with the last one.

#24 Yoni

Yoni
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 1
  • Talents: Fury

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:57 PM

Team Name: AJOlympics Pink
US-Vindication 3v3
Team Members: Feoria,Syia,Yoni
Rating: 2200
Screenshot: http://img93.imagesh...spink3v3kr4.jpg

#25 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 5298
  • Talents:

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:01 AM

So if armory doesn't start updating soon, will there be an alternate way to make submissions, e.g. screenshots or meeting someone in one of the starting zones.
화이팅

#26 Maty

Maty
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Malygos
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 78
  • Talents:

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

Craton said:

So if armory doesn't start updating soon, will there be an alternate way to make submissions, e.g. screenshots or meeting someone in one of the starting zones.

Look at said front page.
S2 Lock/Hunter - 1793 Challenger
S3 Lock/Rogue - 2269 Duelist Lost Glad due to Counters.

Remember Yesterday, Think About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

#27 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 5298
  • Talents:

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:28 AM

Maty said:

Look at said front page.

All it says is post and have it looked into, but with armory not updating you can't manually push for the specific player because it's all outdated info.

Specifically, I'm asking what would be required as proof in the event of armory not updating in a timely fashion because I don't intend to sit on this team.

If you're referring to the new news post, that is concerning forum access not this contest.

In any event, http://home.comcast....cs_2v2_2088.jpg
will update as it progresses.

Edited by Craton, 14 August 2008 - 12:39 AM.

화이팅

#28 Dhorik

Dhorik
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 338
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

the armory is currently under maintenance, hopefully this will be the fix we need

#29 Maty

Maty
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Malygos
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 78
  • Talents:

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:13 AM

It totally just updated. :D
S2 Lock/Hunter - 1793 Challenger
S3 Lock/Rogue - 2269 Duelist Lost Glad due to Counters.

Remember Yesterday, Think About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

#30 Mjaolol

Mjaolol
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Genjuros
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Posts: 1
  • Talents: Feral Combat

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:10 AM

Really nice competition, organize more of these!

#31 Zerglurker

Zerglurker
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 147
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1384

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:06 PM

If me and gammer hit 2200 with this replace my 2050 record team with keto?

#32 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

Zerglurker said:

If me and gammer hit 2200 with this replace my 2050 record team with keto?
They will both be on there. Out of curiosity, what would your intended resolve be? Did you leave the team with keto for good?

#33 Zerglurker

Zerglurker
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 147
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1384

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:37 PM

ya we tried to push for 2200 but druid/lock is basically instant loss and now I'm going for 2200 with gammer, the spriest/resto shaman team was just for fun. So yes I did leave the team.

So the team will be left there and I will get 3 entries for that one and 25 for me and gammer if we hit 2200 or will it replace my 3 entries?

#34 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:42 PM

Zerglurker said:

ya we tried to push for 2200 but druid/lock is basically instant loss and now I'm going for 2200 with gammer, the spriest/resto shaman team was just for fun. So yes I did leave the team.

So the team will be left there and I will get 3 entries for that one and 25 for me and gammer if we hit 2200 or will it replace my 3 entries?
The current plan was that we would treat that team as one larger team with 25 tickets. Then, if that team wins, we would do a mini-raffle between all members. In this example:
You - 25
Gammer - 25
The other teammate - 3

We are trying to prevent a scenario where one excellent player helps sell teams to people by creating a downside to having multiple teams.

#35 Craton

Craton
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Hyjal
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 5298
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:30 AM

Tyveris said:

The current plan was that we would treat that team as one larger team with 25 tickets. Then, if that team wins, we would do a mini-raffle between all members. In this example:
You - 25
Gammer - 25
The other teammate - 3

We are trying to prevent a scenario where one excellent player helps sell teams to people by creating a downside to having multiple teams.

Hmm sounds good
화이팅

#36 Yenni

Yenni
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Windrunner
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 85
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:38 PM

http://img373.images.../9245/ajtz3.png


Warrior Druid I know :(

#37 Superior

Superior
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Posts: 445
  • Talents:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:22 PM

http://img239.images...08011630cx0.jpg

#38 Maty

Maty
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Malygos
  • Vindication
  • Posts: 78
  • Talents:

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:50 AM

Soo, if I were to let's say, transfer before the competition ended, would I still get the tickets?
S2 Lock/Hunter - 1793 Challenger
S3 Lock/Rogue - 2269 Duelist Lost Glad due to Counters.

Remember Yesterday, Think About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

#39 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Posts: 6889

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:52 AM

If you can help us track you down. :)

#40 Azp

Azp
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 350
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:10 AM

Holy hell, the armory actually updated!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<