Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:46 PM

I don't play since a while ago, but to help you out :

- Haste historically always outscaled the living SHIT out of other stats as time went on, so while Mastery and Versatility are both ridiculously potent when being stacked, they might ( mathematically ) lose to Haste - one of them, both of them, or possibly none of them - making the entire gearing style obsolete - it all depends on stat allocations and item budget of the new gear ( I don't know the iLVL of said gear, and I can't be bothered calculating shit for a dead crappy game but w/e )

- I can tell you for certain that only Nithramus will remain viable and superior to PvP rings of the two rings mentioned, the crafted one, unless there's a new upgrade, will be inferior to new rings as long as they're 735+, and Nithramus can be upgraded to as much iLvLs as you want to upgrade it ( via shard from Archimonde )

Hope this helps.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#3 stickyjam

stickyjam
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravenholdt
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:56 PM

- Haste historically always outscaled the living SHIT out of other stats as time went on, so while Mastery and Versatility are both ridiculously potent when being stacked, they might ( mathematically ) lose to Haste - one of them, both of them, or possibly none of them - making the entire gearing style obsolete - it all depends on stat allocations and item budget of the new gear ( I don't know the iLVL of said gear, and I can't be bothered calculating shit for a dead crappy game but w/e )

- I can tell you for certain that only Nithramus will remain viable and superior to PvP rings of the two rings mentioned, the crafted one, unless there's a new upgrade, will be inferior to new rings as long as they're 735+, and Nithramus can be upgraded to as much iLvLs as you want to upgrade it ( via shard from Archimonde )

Hope this helps.

New season gear is only 730>740ilvl.... gear differences are so small that I'm gonna assume it's near enough the same as last season.

Though I may do a haste mastery priest and a mastery/versa(see how big the numbers go). But it's not gonna be that huge a difference with such a small ilvl dif to last season..

altho haste/multi staff vs crit/mastery is the biggest decision IMO, the latter is blatently gonna provide a bit more burst and shadow only really plays shatter... Clearly depends if you're prefering haste or mastery. Which will link to the enchant you pick too.

Looks like last season though, EU bias to haste staff but still some mastery, and US bias to mastery but still some haste.. ultimately how well you setup as shatters gonna matter more than the stats

Edited by stickyjam, 04 December 2015 - 07:25 PM.

#4 Buddha

Buddha
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1133
  • 3v3: 1817
  • RBG: 2062

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hope this helps.

holy jesus you still post here, and you now have more posts than me... A LOT more posts, wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<