Durdin
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/1/2/1/2

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

Hello everyone,

I was looking in the last news of Legion datamining on MMo Champion and I just see the new talents for Legion. Both of them, Normal and PvP ones.

http://beta.wowdb.co...nt-calculator#V

http://beta.wowdb.co...nt-calculator#V

I didnt see any topic talking about it, so I think is a good point to start one.

New Talent Tree:

Level 15

Castigation: Penance fires one additional bolt of holy light over its duration.

Schism: The final bolt of Penance creates an explosion of shadow energy around the target, dealing 1 damage to all enemies within 10 yards.

The Penitent: Penance may be cast on a friendly target, healing [600% spell power] them for 0 over 2 sec.

Level 30:

Masochism: When you cast Shadow Mend on yourself, it deals no damage.

Angelic Feather: Place a feather at the target location, granting the first ally to walk through it 60% increased movement speed for 6 sec. Max 3 charges, 15 second recharge. Only 3 feathers can be placed at one time.

Focused Will: Melee attacks against you cause you to gain Focused Will, increasing damage you deal by15% for 8 sec. Stacks up to 2 times.

Level 45:

Psychic Voice: Reduces the cooldown of your Psychic Scream ability by 30 sec.

Shining Force: Create a burst of light around a friendly target, knocking away nearby enemies and slowing their movement by 70% for 3 sec seconds. 1 min cooldown.

Dominate Mind: Controls a mind up to level 4 for 30 sec. Does not work versus Mechanical beings. This spell shares diminishing returns with other incapacitating effects.

Level 60:

Shield Discipline: When your Power Word: Shield is completely absorbed you are instantly refunded 1% of your maximum mana.

Power Word: Solace: Strike an enemy with heavenly power, dealing (200% of Spell power) Holy damage and restoring 0.75% of maximum mana. 10 second cooldown.

Mindbender: Creates a Mindbender to attack the target. Caster receives 0,75% mana when the Mindbender attacks. Lasts 20 sec. Replaces Shadowfiend. 1 min cooldown.
Level 75

Contrition: Your Atonement duration is increased by 5 sec.

Twist of fate: After healing a target below 35% you deal increased damage and 20% increased healing for 10s

Power infusion: Infuses the priest with power for 20sec, increasing haste by 25% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%

Level 90

Clarity of Will: Shields the target with a protective ward, absorbing [Spell power * 8 * (1 + $versadmg)] damage within 20 sec. 2,5s cast

Divine Star: Fire a Divine Star forward 24 yds, healing allies in its path [ 1+ 65,2% of spell pwoer] for 1. After reaching its destination, the Divine Star returns to you, healing allies in its path again. 15 sec cooldown.

Halo: Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands to a 30 yd radius, healing[1+ 287,4% of spell power] allies for 1. 40 second cooldown. Instant Cast

Level 100

Grace: Increases your non-Atonement healing and absorption by 30% on targets with Atonement.

Shadow Covenant: raw on the power of shadow to heal up to 5 injured allies within 30 yds of the target for (450% of Spell power), but leaving a shell on them that absorbs the next [((Spell power * 2.25) + 0) * (1 + $versadmg)] healing they receive.

Purge the Wicked: Cleanse the target with fire, causing (150% of Spell power) Fire damage and an additional 0 Fire damage over until cancelled. Spreads to an additional nearby enemy when you cast Penance on the target. 10 second cooldown.

What do you thinka about this changes and the role of Disc Priest in arenas? I didnt write the PvP talents but you can see it in the link poster in the beggining of the post.

Waiting for opinions!

#2 Naraga

Naraga
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2268
  • 3v3: 2565
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:34 AM

Angelic Feather: Place a feather at the target location, granting the first ally to walk through it 60% increased movement speed for 6 sec. Max 3 charges, 15 second recharge. Only 3 feathers can be placed at one time.

Why would they keep this in the game.........
S8 ele LSD glad S9 resto shamn glad Thunka

Druid utility is superior to shamans utility already

all the other healers should be buffed up to the point of having a way of not having to outplay 2 dps to survive

Thunka 2.0

disc is way way better than druid.

#3 sarma

sarma
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1563
  • 3v3: 2260
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 03 December 2015 - 02:06 AM

Why would they keep this in the game.........

because they are RETARDED MONGOLOIDS that dont give up the idiotic concept that lost them 6mil subs so far. There is posthaste as well on hunter three. Also add more sprints so russian laggy retards can drive people nuts in arena

Edited by sarma, 03 December 2015 - 02:10 AM.

Posted Image

#4 ratchoke

ratchoke
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/0/1/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 1745
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

Is it almost general consensus priest will have to go to Holy for PVP in Legion? And even then Holy is shit compared to everyone else? Basically, should I just boost a H Pld tonight when I get home from work?....

#5 Gimotqt

Gimotqt
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:17 PM

because they are RETARDED MONGOLOIDS that dont give up the idiotic concept that lost them 6mil subs so far. There is posthaste as well on hunter three. Also add more sprints so russian laggy retards can drive people nuts in arena

just fix player positions update rate because
its hardly even calculated for clients(your position to enemy player) it should update/refresh more frequently especially in pvp enviroment i guess it is now only done on hard cc (when u for example shockwave someone moving he slides after like 2yards further)
there is no other online game where u can see ppl for like 10yards incorrectly
im playing league and cs go, and whiile i have 2x more latency there, i didnt noticed shit like that because these games would be shit as fuck if it happened
is it like tickrate? could it be different tickrate for different aspects of the game? like server handling positions is horrible while server handling spells/chat is ok?
my post might be completly incorrect because my knowledge about game mechanics are not that great, and removing spells or sth because something different is shitty is just bad idea..but ye my analysys seems logic for me not sure about the tickrate issue or if i m allowed to call these mechanics a tickrate at this point
if i start wow and run 2 chars on follow i see them on completelty different positions depends on what client im watching, it should make u think a little... 50ms is not that much to see someone (actualy me watching my 2 clients) 10yards behind on second client while 1 shows me like 1 yard behind this makes pvp a mess

Edited by Gimotqt, 17 July 2016 - 10:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Legion, Talents, Priest, Preview, PvP, priest, discipline, pvp, talents, legion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<