• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ethios92

ethios92
  • Members
  • LocationSweden

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:36 PM

Hey there!

Me and my friend are playing Hpala + Arms warr, and i'm just curious how do we defeat this combo? we may win 2/10 matches against this combo.

The druid is kiting me like madness, and i can't reach the huner because of all his CC's and escape abilities.

Is this a combo that is hard to beat for us? or should we even be struggling with a combo like this? I'm maintaining rend up on both of them, slowing the Rdruid, keeping MS up and trying to put pressure on him to pop his incarnation, if i manage that i might be rotate to the hunter to put pressure on him and eventually kill him, or if i see i have a chance of killing the Rdruid after the incarnation, i'll stay on him until he's dead.

Haven't played warr for so long, and we're stuck at 1300 rating, and it doesn't feel that good to be honest. We're obviously doing something wrong!

All help would be appreciated!

Best regards

#2 Alcohoulix

Alcohoulix
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Nordrassil
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/2/2/2/2/0

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:02 PM

You cannot win unless they are most retarded human beings on the planet.
“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

#3 Manakuski

Manakuski

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:27 AM

Mass reflect the traps (usually when hunter is close to your pally and gets stunned by binding shot/bash) and storm bolt the cyclones. Have your paladin stun the druid when possible while you stormbolt hunter when you have defensives available.

Kill the hunter pet whenever you get the chance against survival hunters, don't bother against bm. Juggernaut+bladestorm are your best bets at staying on the hunter doing damage. Don't be afraid to swap on druid with a hoj (don't charge, save charge for when he blinks, then charge, refresh ms+use hamstring+bladestorm and generally when the hunter is hitting you, stay in defensive stance (when you use colossus smash, hit taunt to put you back into defensive stance instantly). Mortal strike glyph + heroic leap glyph + maybe long charge might work.

Generally speaking though, if they actually are good, it is very hard for you to win. Restodruid + hunter are favoured.

Edited by Manakuski, 26 December 2015 - 03:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<